Why Should I Play Arena ?

So if players aren’t rewarded for progression and Warzone is the best way to earn RP why should I play Arena ? The only way to unlock ANYTHING is through REQ packs! Very sad that everything is locked behind a Destiny grind/pay wall. So, if you don’t get -Yoink- for playing Arena other than useless XP why should I play ?

You still get REQ for playing arena. I personally think you should get more but you can still unlock stuff by playing arena

SWAT gets you the same amount based on time as warzone and it can just be played for fun. Cause thats what gaming is for incase we forgot. It’s not that bad.

To compete and have fun in 4v4 modes…

For fun? Why do you need to get anything in return for playing?

i bought the game to enjoy myself not to see how much experience or armor unlocks I can get. That stuff is just a bonus.

For fun, like you do for every game…

> 2563432823634223;5:
> For fun? Why do you need to get anything in return for playing?

At least someone still gets it, all of these piss poor attitudes towards everything gaming these days can be associated with COD. With everything it’s done to further this genre it’s done even more to damage it. Everything now is just instant gratification and hand holding.why should I play a fun game mode if I don’t get anything…SMFH

> 2563432823634223;5:
> For fun? Why do you need to get anything in return for playing?
>
> i bought the game to enjoy myself not to see how much experience or armor unlocks I can get. That stuff is just a bonus.

This… remember when gamers played for fun… Pepperidge farm’s does :slight_smile:

> 2535422198232439;6:
> For fun, like you do for every game…

Except Destiny. People grind for unlocks. It was exhausting to be a part of.

SMH… just like I see some complaining here about “not getting anything” for beating the game on legendary… I guess an achievement for gamer score isn’t enough any more.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2563432823634223;5:
> > For fun? Why do you need to get anything in return for playing?
> >
> > i bought the game to enjoy myself not to see how much experience or armor unlocks I can get. That stuff is just a bonus.
>
>
> This… remember when gamers played for fun… Pepperidge farm’s does :slight_smile:

lol

Playing arena solo is in no way fun in this game. It was okay in Halo 3 and post patch Halo 4, hell even MCC, but Halo 5 arena is something left to be desired.

That’s why I play Warzone solo.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2563432823634223;5:
> > For fun? Why do you need to get anything in return for playing?
> >
> > i bought the game to enjoy myself not to see how much experience or armor unlocks I can get. That stuff is just a bonus.
>
>
> This… remember when gamers played for fun… Pepperidge farm’s does :slight_smile:

except it can be hard to have fun when the game is made to be super competitive, there is no social aspect to the game. and it’s not like I’m not having fun it’s just sometimes it feels like there is something missing

> 2533274951543777;13:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > 2563432823634223;5:
> > > For fun? Why do you need to get anything in return for playing?
> > >
> > > i bought the game to enjoy myself not to see how much experience or armor unlocks I can get. That stuff is just a bonus.
> >
> >
> > This… remember when gamers played for fun… Pepperidge farm’s does :slight_smile:
>
>
> except it can be hard to have fun when the game is made to be super competitive, there is no social aspect to the game. and it’s not like I’m not having fun it’s just sometimes it feels like there is something missing

Agree. I want want something a little easy going. Maybe BTB will do that.

> 2533274826203061;12:
> Playing arena solo is in no way fun in this game. It was okay in Halo 3 and post patch Halo 4, hell even MCC, but Halo 5 arena is something left to be desired.
>
> That’s why I play Warzone solo.

So true. The last 8 games I’ve played solo in Arena have been massive losses. If you want to rank up you need a full fire team.

> 2533274951543777;13:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > 2563432823634223;5:
> > > For fun? Why do you need to get anything in return for playing?
> > >
> > > i bought the game to enjoy myself not to see how much experience or armor unlocks I can get. That stuff is just a bonus.
> >
> >
> > This… remember when gamers played for fun… Pepperidge farm’s does :slight_smile:
>
>
> except it can be hard to have fun when the game is made to be super competitive, there is no social aspect to the game. and it’s not like I’m not having fun it’s just sometimes it feels like there is something missing

Just because a playlist isn’t labeled social that doesn’t mean you can’t go into the games and not have fun. I have enjoy FFA sometimes I am really trying and sometimes not so much. Same thing in Warzone. Be patient more modes are being added later.

> 2533274816788253;16:
> > 2533274951543777;13:
> > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > 2563432823634223;5:
> > > > For fun? Why do you need to get anything in return for playing?
> > > >
> > > > i bought the game to enjoy myself not to see how much experience or armor unlocks I can get. That stuff is just a bonus.
>
>
> Just because a playlist isn’t labeled social that doesn’t mean you can’t go into the games and not have fun. I have enjoy FFA sometimes I am really trying and sometimes not so much. Same thing in Warzone. Be patient more modes are being added later.

Be patient for something that should have existed at launch…

This game has the skeleton but not the meat. It was in development for over 3 years and yest lacks so much. Where was all that time spent?!

Arena is fun, but its true, it doesn’t reward with much REQ. They should increase it by a couple of hundred!

Because…um…you are keeping yourself from what little content this game offers currently. I mean if you like only playing warzone be my guest.

Fact: You get REQ points for playing Arena.
Fact: Aside from maybe 2 items a pack (on Silver and Gold, none on Bronze that I know of) everything you get in a REQ pack is for Warzone.

Solution: Play Arena and just sell everything given to you for Warzone. It’s as simple as that. I sell most stuff but keep a bit of it because sometimes my friends want to play and I begrudgingly play with them. But other than a few things I sell the rest for more REQ points to get more armor and the cycle continues.