Why should I join your clan?

Why should I join your clan?

Hi there everyone, I writing this just for the whole of us who can’t stand all those please join my clan messages. You know the ones. You’re finished with a game, you kicked butt (or you lost) and you see “________ has sent you a message!” Sure enough you click it, only to see it’s a clan invite.

So I’m asking, why should I join your clan? What do you offer that others don’t? Are you a large clan, or a small clan? Do you allow room for improvement?

This is honestly a post in hopes for myself to gain some knowledge. :slight_smile: I’d very much appreciate some responses.

And BTW, I hate getting friend requests and clan invites because I’m a girl. QnQ (I know it’s only because of this, because I don’t talk in game chat, and I suck at halo… but hey. It’s fun. XD)

My clan Advent Halo is pretty different than most. We don’t have ranks, and people of any skill level are aloud to join. Our motto is “Fun, Competitive Halo.” which is exactly what we are. We have people who play to win all the time, and we have people who just play for fun and don’t care too much about anything else. We are also open to everyone’s opinions/suggestions. If anyone has an idea or concern they can easily bring it up and we all discuss it together. In general, we’re a very laid back clan. My boyfriend and I started it simply to bring together people who love Halo to play together. We have game nights, clan battles, and meetings (only certain people come to the meetings, though we may start live streaming them). We are also going to start doing YouTube videos. First thing being a “Fairwell” to Reach clan montage. Once Halo 4 comes out we’re going to do weekly “feats” of the week that will include fails AND wins of the week AND we’re going to do tips videos, game night videos, and anything else we can think of.

If you’d like to check out our site go here.
We are in the process of making a professional site that will be up by the time Halo 4 comes out :slight_smile:

> My clan Advent Halo is pretty different than most. We don’t have ranks, and people of any skill level are aloud to join. Our motto is “Fun, Competitive Halo.” which is exactly what we are. We have people who play to win all the time, and we have people who just play for fun and don’t care too much about anything else. We are also open to everyone’s opinions/suggestions. If anyone has an idea or concern they can easily bring it up and we all discuss it together. In general, we’re a very laid back clan. My boyfriend and I started it simply to bring together people who love Halo to play together. We have game nights, clan battles, and meetings (only certain people come to the meetings, though we may start live streaming them). We are also going to start doing YouTube videos. First thing being a “Fairwell” to Reach clan montage. Once Halo 4 comes out we’re going to do weekly “feats” of the week that will include fails AND wins of the week AND we’re going to do tips videos, game night videos, and anything else we can think of.
>
> If you’d like to check out our site go here.
> We are in the process of making a professional site that will be up by the time Halo 4 comes out :slight_smile:

Thanks for the information on your clan, Faith. I can’t wait to see the finished website, that excites me. Now how big is your clan? :slight_smile: I know sometimes when there are too many people you tend to get lost. Do you feel this with Advent?

> > My clan Advent Halo is pretty different than most. We don’t have ranks, and people of any skill level are aloud to join. Our motto is “Fun, Competitive Halo.” which is exactly what we are. We have people who play to win all the time, and we have people who just play for fun and don’t care too much about anything else. We are also open to everyone’s opinions/suggestions. If anyone has an idea or concern they can easily bring it up and we all discuss it together. In general, we’re a very laid back clan. My boyfriend and I started it simply to bring together people who love Halo to play together. We have game nights, clan battles, and meetings (only certain people come to the meetings, though we may start live streaming them). We are also going to start doing YouTube videos. First thing being a “Fairwell” to Reach clan montage. Once Halo 4 comes out we’re going to do weekly “feats” of the week that will include fails AND wins of the week AND we’re going to do tips videos, game night videos, and anything else we can think of.
> >
> > If you’d like to check out our site go here.
> > We are in the process of making a professional site that will be up by the time Halo 4 comes out :slight_smile:
>
> Thanks for the information on your clan, Faith. I can’t wait to see the finished website, that excites me. Now how big is your clan? :slight_smile: I know sometimes when there are too many people you tend to get lost. Do you feel this with Advent?

I believe we are at almost 50 registered members. Although not all of those are active. When the new site comes up it’ll weed out the inactive people because everyone will have to re register

Check PraetoriaGuard out at this thread:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst119626_PraetoriaGuard--one-of-the-oldest-around.aspx

or http://www.praetoriaguard.com

Please look at this thread it has alot of information on what we do The Order Of Chaos

alternatively feel free to check our website Official website for The Order Of Chaos.

hope this has all the info you are looking for :slight_smile:

The UNSC Marine Corps is the new badass clan.

Check out our recruiting page here on Waypoint. This will tell you everything you need to know about us.

Anything else you might need can be found here.

I’m really enjoying viewing all of these. Thanks everyone. Keep 'em coming!

My community clan called KSI is pretty good we are a very large community with some rankings. we have many cool gamenights, tournaments for real microsoft points, large regions and squads, and teams for games (ex. slayer, swat, snipers, etc.) and we could use some new recruits so if you would like to join and meet some new friends and people please message me at KSI Minnow on xbox live.

You do know this is a dead topic, right? The last post before yours was four months ago. Don’t expect to get any response from the owner of it.