Why REQ packs is a stupid feature to halo 5...

Let me explain this one.
Req packs is a feature that enables you to buy weapons mid game in warzone instead of having to wait for a weapon or a vehicle to spawn, this in my eyes is a fantastic idea, this ruins tactical game play but it’s still a wonderful idea. You can customize you’re load out depending on you’re req points, and it gets boosted on how many kills you get, it stops everyone using all the vehicle at once and a long period of time until another one spawns and get blown up, it also stops this annoying affect where somehow the entire enemy team owns everything on the map.

But I recently learn what the req packs contained. From the first time I heard this I thought this was a stupid idea partly because it’s abvouisly ripped strait out of fifa or whatever it’s called. Then I learnt that they contained armor, assassination animations, and knew one use weapons. I thought this was a cool idea because they were this customized br with a dmr scope and a cool skin or something like that or the arbiters sword (prophets bane) or the spkr launcher). i thought all of this was cool until I learnt that you could buy them. this pushes it over the line, it’s kinda skipping ranking up and earning these new weapons and armor, its also as many people have said,pay to win style. It’s unfair for the loyal players’ who actually earn this and then you have a level one person who doesn’t even who this bad -Yoink- character who is kickin’ some serious -Yoink- looking, and is changed because of this blue girl…

The biggest problem with this is that it makes the game a tiny bit more like whoever has the best weapon wins (luckily the game is not really like that). I think what we miss the most from the old halo’s is the skill required, that’s why there was a lot of hate for halo 4. What I’m trying to say here is that making the option for people to buy req packs is a stupid idea and if people need to buy them just so they can actually proceed they shouldn’t really be playing anything shooter related.

Another thing I just wanted to mention is how many people are saying ‘coped of call of duty’ or maybe ‘oh my god, halo so much like call of duty now’. first of all its not called call of duty, it’s called a shooter! Yes I’ve said this before but it’s to make more money! So anyone calling a game like call of duty are basically saying it’s an incredibly cheap company stealing a cheating player who like the game, then copying an idea from someone else and slapping ‘advanced warfare’ just to make it sound cool.

In a nutshell the req packs buying feature is stupid because it’s a king of noob feature or just a guy who doesn’t want to earn anything so he just gets his his mum (yes I’m British) to pay for him.

> 2535425970902329;1:
> Let me explain this one.
> Req packs is a feature that enables you to buy weapons mid game in warzone instead of having to wait for a weapon or a vehicle to spawn, this in my eyes is a fantastic idea, this ruins tactical game play but it’s still a wonderful idea. You can customize you’re load out depending on you’re req points, and it gets boosted on how many kills you get, it stops everyone using all the vehicle at once and a long period of time until another one spawns and get blown up, it also stops this annoying affect where somehow the entire enemy team owns everything on the map.
>
> But I recently learn what the req packs contained. From the first time I heard this I thought this was a stupid idea partly because it’s abvouisly ripped strait out of fifa or whatever it’s called. Then I learnt that they contained armor, assassination animations, and knew one use weapons. I thought this was a cool idea because they were this customized br with a dmr scope and a cool skin or something like that or the arbiters sword (prophets bane) or the spkr launcher). i thought all of this was cool until I learnt that you could buy them. this pushes it over the line, it’s kinda skipping ranking up and earning these new weapons and armor, its also as many people have said,pay to win style. It’s unfair for the loyal players’ who actually earn this and then you have a level one person who doesn’t even who this bad -Yoink- character who is kickin’ some serious -Yoink- looking, and is changed because of this blue girl…
>
> The biggest problem with this is that it makes the game a tiny bit more like whoever has the best weapon wins (luckily the game is not really like that). I think what we miss the most from the old halo’s is the skill required, that’s why there was a lot of hate for halo 4. What I’m trying to say here is that making the option for people to buy req packs is a stupid idea and if people need to buy them just so they can actually proceed they shouldn’t really be playing anything shooter related.
>
> Another thing I just wanted to mention is how many people are saying ‘coped of call of duty’ or maybe ‘oh my god, halo so much like call of duty now’. first of all its not called call of duty, it’s called a shooter! Yes I’ve said this before but it’s to make more money! So anyone calling a game like call of duty are basically saying it’s an incredibly cheap company stealing a cheating player who like the game, then copying an idea from someone else and slapping ‘advanced warfare’ just to make it sound cool.
>
> In a nutshell the req packs buying feature is stupid because it’s a king of noob feature or just a guy who doesn’t want to earn anything so he just gets his his mum (yes I’m British) to pay for him.

That was kind of the point. Its soul purpose is to be fun and chaotic. Which it is.

I don’t think you fully understand how they work. Just because someone paid to unlock tons of vehicles doesn’t mean they can just spam vehicles in Warzone.

I disagree completely. It’s the best way of implementing microtransactions if I ever saw one. You are complaining for the sake of complaining. Look at Destiny, COD, Fifa they all MILK YOU and don’t add to the excitement with Halo 5 MP you get all DLC free and microtransactions you can buy OR earn and it’s not hard to earn they made it fairly easy and it doesn’t really ruin the experience it adds to it. It’s fun.

It is a money grabber. But it is fun, challenging, and kind of fair compared to other pay to win implementation. I got a -Yoink- DMR for the loadout but I have only gotten to level 8 reqs like 3 times and been able to use it. The unlocking of reqs, limited ammo for power weapons, and the ease of destruction of the vehicles make it seem fair to me.

I don’t think you understand how REQ works. Even if you have every single REQ card you can only use things once you reach the REQ level and have enough REQ to buy them. Also REQ matchmaking matches you with people who have similar REQ

> 2533274835098656;3:
> I don’t think you fully understand how they work. Just because someone paid to unlock tons of vehicles doesn’t mean they can just spam vehicles in Warzone.

Sadly not to many people understand this. it seems in most games people wait to use those vehicles when they have the req energy to do it.

It is not pay to win. That’s just nonsense. The only people who say it’s pay to win are people who suck at this game. End of story.

Don’t mean to be blunt but I’m sick of seeing these posts. I’m not a pro player, but I know how to take out tanks, wraiths, and people with power weapons. The REQ packs I’ve got just from earning in-game have given me so many different options to counter power weapons and everything else.

Protip: don’t just use your REQ’s all the time. I use mine sparingly and primarily defensively. Have never had an issue where I thought Warzones are unfair. Use them at the right moment. If someone wants to drop money, fine. I’ll be happy to accept free DLC and make them feel like they wasted theirs by killing/taking whatever REQ they used

> 2533274835098656;3:
> I don’t think you fully understand how they work. Just because someone paid to unlock tons of vehicles doesn’t mean they can just spam vehicles in Warzone.

I know that! why do they give you so many of the same weapons in 1 pack!

> 2533274793744432;8:
> It is not pay to win. That’s just nonsense. The only people who say it’s pay to win are people who suck at this game. End of story.
>
> Don’t mean to be blunt but I’m sick of seeing these posts. I’m not a pro player, but I know how to take out tanks, wraiths, and people with power weapons. The REQ packs I’ve got just from earning in-game have given me so many different options to counter power weapons and everything else.
>
> Protip: don’t just use your REQ’s all the time. I use mine sparingly and primarily defensively. Have never had an issue where I thought Warzones are unfair. Use them at the right moment. If someone wants to drop money, fine. I’ll be happy to accept free DLC and make them feel like they wasted theirs by killing/taking whatever REQ they used

Yeah, I said it’s a fair way of people getting what they deserve. And I don’t suck at the game it’s just think it’s stupid that you can buy them. And I really don’t need your completely obvious ‘protip’

> 2533274961229108;4:
> I disagree completely. It’s the best way of implementing microtransactions if I ever saw one. You are complaining for the sake of complaining. Look at Destiny, COD, Fifa they all MILK YOU and don’t add to the excitement with Halo 5 MP you get all DLC free and microtransactions you can buy OR earn and it’s not hard to earn they made it fairly easy and it doesn’t really ruin the experience it adds to it. It’s fun.

FOR GODS SAKE READ IT PROPERLY, I SAID THAT THEY WERE EASY TO EARN!

I can’t be the only one who is glad that people can buy REQ packs, because it makes getting commendations easier. Nothing like destroying three tanks in a single game, or stealing an enemy’s sniper, just to get more kills than that person could get with them spending money. The REQ packs being able to be bought is in no way broken, as your team will have people who bought packs too, and even still, the person is not indestructible, they die just as easily as every body else. Lastly, as Myala said, it is all fun, and it is only just a game too.