why reach should not be added to mcc

ok i know many people want it to be added to mcc but halo reach is a big game and mcc barely can handle 4 games it might result it many more bugs to the mcc and also I think it will screw up the playlists even if there is an dedicated playlist it kind of would be useless as mcc it kind of dead I doubt the update will even revive the game I only see it as 343 wanting to increase their goodwill to the community. if 343 is remastering reach they should make it an separate game just (halo war1 remaster) and why not add it to steam like halo war 1?

Besides Reach is on Backwards compatibility so you can play it in its entirety on Xbox One

Halo 3 is backwards compatible as well. Wish people would play that instead of voting for 3 in MCC and then quitting out when they don’t get their way.

If you read the newest MCC Development Update, you’ll see that one of the biggest requests is for Halo Reach to be added. They recognize the request and made a comment about it. They didn’t say it would be added to MCC but they didn’t say it wouldn’t be either. So, we’ll see

As long as Reach is backwards compatible,I see no reason to add it.

Reach could be added to a Spartan Collection or something like that, but there’s no reason it needs to be added to MCC.

The MCC is already a huge game and I don’t think adding Reach would help at all. I’d be very upset if I had to pick from the static armor sets too, Reach had the best armor customization in the series history and I’d hate to not be able to change it up. 343 should focus on fixing the UI for the MCC along with the terrible matchmaking netcode. It still takes me 10 to 15 minutes to get into a game of cross-game Slayer or SWAT. Also, Reach is backwards-compat on the One so there’s really no use to add it to the MCC - 343 should make a 4k patch for Reach and work out some of the the lag in large-scale matchmaking games and 4-player Firefight. Reach had a great ranking system, porting it to the MCC would take a lot away from the overall feel of Reach without commendations and ranks, IMO.

MCC would ruin Reach unless everything from Reach could carry over like forge maps and customization but it would ruin the player base of Reach since so many more people would be playing the MCC version instead of the actual Reach version. (unless 343 found a way for people playing Reach on the MCC to play with the real Reach game which I don’t think is currently possible) The same happened with Halo 3 and now it is very hard to find games on the OG Halo 3 cause most people play it on the MCC.

but dis is masturer cheif colection and haz all gamez with mastr sheif in it and ther are liek 5 mastur chefs on teh cover of Halo:Reach™ just my opinon tho actualy no ist not a onion its a fax.

Add reach to xbox one MCC
OR
Disable 360 hardware from going online.
360 users trash online BC experience

It would be pointless to add reach if it already has updates and enhancements for xbox one. The Master Chief Collection needs to be fixed first before adding anything new.

> 2533274999857839;11:
> It would be pointless to add reach if it already has updates and enhancements for xbox one. The Master Chief Collection needs to be fixed first before adding anything new.

I don’t think it has any enchantments, correct me if I’m wrong. (I’m not saying I want Reach in the MCC, by the way.)

> 2535443548700992;1:
> ok i know many people want it to be added to mcc but halo reach is a big game and mcc barely can handle 4 games it might result it many more bugs to the mcc and also I think it will screw up the playlists even if there is an dedicated playlist it kind of would be useless as mcc it kind of dead I doubt the update will even revive the game I only see it as 343 wanting to increase their goodwill to the community. if 343 is remastering reach they should make it an separate game just (halo war1 remaster) and why not add it to steam like halo war 1?

I think the problem with MCC is most people want it to be a hub for everything Halo. Since the playlists are getting separated per game…maybe there should be a sort of Halo hub. There’s supposed to be some updates coming later this year that should finally be able to sort out the issues so if it works out well then maybe it’s time to consider making Reach playable there too or at least make shortcuts between the games like Battlefield games do but obviously 343i need to make a better UI design first too since the Battlefield UI are too Metro like.

> 2535416010022389;2:
> Besides Reach is on Backwards compatibility so you can play it in its entirety on Xbox One

Sure it is but going back to it feels more blurry than I remember it being on 360 so maybe it does need to be updated like what happened with CE, 2 but I don’t think it needs the ‘modern mode’ graphics…just do something to make it stand out better on modern TV’s.

> 2533274826191452;12:
> > 2533274999857839;11:
> > It would be pointless to add reach if it already has updates and enhancements for xbox one. The Master Chief Collection needs to be fixed first before adding anything new.
>
> I don’t think it has any enchantments, correct me if I’m wrong. (I’m not saying I want Reach in the MCC, by the way.)

I don’t think it does or at least I don’t recalling hearing about it plus a ‘remaster/port to MCC’ might help get people playing Reach again. I kind of feel like adding a hub section would help the older games keep their population for a while longer than they normally would.

I understand why reach is not on MCC because its about noble 6 not master chief

> 2575496036930061;3:
> Halo 3 is backwards compatible as well. Wish people would play that instead of voting for 3 in MCC and then quitting out when they don’t get their way.

I wish so to, I play Halo 3 Bc all the time, I honestly find it much more enjoyable & alot better than the MCC

Why even put Reach in this? It’s not about Master Chief, yet has a cameo and a firefight voice. ODST was an apology gift, I understand. However call this game Halo: The Collection soon, if non Master Chief games are going to be in it. Then Wars 1 and 2 will be in, then Spartan Assault…

I wouldn’t mind 60fps 1080p Reach with different controller options however.

Adding Reach is a waste if resources to a game that needs full attention to fixing the problems that already exist. Throwing another wrench in the spokes would be careless

They should add it. There is no reason not to add it provided they fix the majority of the bugs and missing features the MCC already experiences. I for one would like to play Reach at a resolution above 640p, at a resolution higher than 30 fps and most importantly without the crazy amount of motion blur. I know I’m not alone in this.

> 2533274917567491;18:
> They should add it. There is no reason not to add it provided they fix the majority of the bugs and missing features the MCC already experiences. I for one would like to play Reach at a resolution above 640p, at a resolution higher than 30 fps and most importantly without the crazy amount of motion blur. I knowa I’m not alone in this.

should make a separate port of reach instead of adding to mcc plus more people will play the separate port

> 2535444116730058;14:
> I understand why reach is not on MCC because its about noble 6 not master chief

Chief is not in ODST either, but it’s there. I believe Reach should be in the MCC, at least the campaign.

That blurry sub 30 fps stuff just gives me a headache these days when I play it.