Why Rays vs Sharks?

They should change the sharks to blue and give red the t-rex’s. What the -Yoink!- were they thinking?

Rays and Sharks?

T-REX’S AND SHARKS.

Now that’s more like Halo. And 100x more awesome.

Plus, it’s going to be 2014 before we see the multiteam playlist anyways, so the chance of getting to see Cyan team and all of its’ T-Rex glory is pretty low.

Sharks = Blue (Aquatic? Maybe?)
T-Rex’s = Red

Why this was chosen over Rays, I have no clue.

Does it really matter? Its just red vs blue, you never hear anyone call it rays vs sharks…

If it was Sharks vs T-Rex’s, I bet you would. [;

People complain about anything these days.

because rays are an ancester of sharks and they are related, just like all the Spartans are actually on the same team but they are figthing in a simulator on the infinity for practice, besides marine animals are cool

> because rays are an ancester of sharks and they are related, just like all the Spartans are actually on the same team but they are figthing in a simulator on the infinity for practice, besides marine animals are cool

The more you know.

IMO Ray’s vs. Sharks is actually pretty dumb. Would be cool if you could select an option in the menu of what preferred animal you want to be called. If all the people on your team add up to that total then the animal is chosen at the beginning.

Be kinda cool if they did the Halo armor symbols. Hayabusa, Mjolnir, CQB, etc etc. I don’t mind Rays vs Sharks (nor care for that matter lol). But I’m kinda reminded of West Side Story whenever I’m on the Sharks.

Shoulda been flying sharks vs gorrilas with power armor.

Imagine all the dance fights that would occur if it were the “The Jets vs. The Sharks”. No…not again. Never, again!

I want Unicorns as Blue and Sharks as Red. And my favorite team is Blue Team and my favorite animal is a Unicorn.

2014? Where did you hear this? Or are you being sarcastic? I can’t tell :confused:

I wish it was Wolves vs Unicorns like it was in the E3 Demos.

I don’t really mind it.

If you ask me, it could be Tigers vs Peacocks.

> They should change the sharks to blue and give red the t-rex’s. What the -Yoink!- were they thinking?
>
> Rays and Sharks?
>
> T-REX’S AND SHARKS.
>
> Now that’s more like Halo. And 100x more awesome.
>
> Plus, it’s going to be 2014 before we see the multiteam playlist anyways, so the chance of getting to see Cyan team and all of its’ T-Rex glory is pretty low.
>
> Sharks = Blue (Aquatic? Maybe?)
> T-Rex’s = Red
>
> Why this was chosen over Rays, I have no clue.

Red’s a very “viscious” color (see. what happens when your insides go outside) and blue’s much more calming. Ergo, you find something toothy and potentially dangerous for red and a much more majestic creature to represent blue.

I think 343 did a pretty good job picking each team’s mascot, even when you get pretty far down the list. A shame though we’re stuck using the least interesting of the two for all of matchmaking.