Why play Living Dead if

…you are just going to stand there or quit entirely when you get infected? Being a zombie sucks, I get it, but it just takes a little more wit and effort to kill the humans.

It really is not that hard to outwit many of the players on Living Dead, but apparently you people who can’t play as a zombie, who can only play as humans, are outplayed by the rest of us.

Quit ruining our games, please.

Yea that kinda pisses me off. Reach’s living dead kinda sucks lol

Starting off as a zombie, yes it sucks, starting off as a human, its amazing. However, its sucks when a player whose a zombie quits and a human player randomly becomes a zombie. Thats one thing that pisses me off about Infection. Don’t you agree.

> Starting off as a zombie, yes it sucks, starting off as a human, its amazing. However, its sucks <mark>when a player whose a zombie quits and a human player randomly becomes a zombie</mark>. Thats one thing that pisses me off about Infection. Don’t you agree.

I agree. This is can be really annoying.

I personally think they should take away human radars, or shorten it range. I think zombies can use that extra little edge.

I like being a zombie more myself, I love having to play smart to not get headshotted by 7 spartans at once.

i like when u start off as a zombie and have unlimited sprint :smiley: and go num num on the humans

but I don’t play infection in reach … ever. It’s stupid.

> but I don’t play infection in reach … ever. It’s stupid.

When bungie was still managing halo reach, living dead was the most popular playlist, i had tons of fun playing it. Now, population dropped because 343i added idiots maps and new gametype -_-

I love playing infection, as both the Infected and Infectionee! <33

> > but I don’t play infection in reach … ever. It’s stupid.
>
> When bungie was still managing halo reach, living dead was the most popular playlist, i had tons of fun playing it. Now, population dropped because 343i added idiots maps and new gametype -_-

as a competitive player even I used to love living Dead … when it was in Halo 3.

I’d grab a bowl of Ice cram on a Friday night, go into Living Dead double exp find a spot to be safe with fellow spartans and survive the zombies. It was a lot of fun. The maps in halo 3 really made it feel fun and comfortable.

In Reach it’s just so dull and boring I never touched it afterward. It just isn’t the same anymore. I don’t think anything will beat Rats Nest where I’d rip off the turret and go to town, or haunted house on foundry where everyone scurries to the roof to be safe, or on Orbital where we hide in the upper floor waiting for the onslaught to come.

those were the good days of zombies. I feel sorry for anyone who missed out on those days. LD shows up rarely in rumble pit for Halo 3 nowadays.

I quit playing living dead once evade was out. It made the zombie an easy kill.

I agree with this statement. I really get mad when people who are alpha zombies quit and you become the zombie.

Anyway why is alpha zombies hardly ever up on the poll anymore?

i don’t blame people for quitting when you get nothing but zombie ghosts or when you spawn as a zombie for 4 to 5 rounds straight.

living dead sucks as a human or zombie:

reasons:

Bulltrue medals are stupidly pointless i have never earned a bulltrue without dying and getting a revenge medal probably the most pointless medal ever.

The advantage over zombies is crazy take away the magnum and stop spawning zombies in front of humans.

zombies well they got nothing going for them except a useless sword on some of the most open maps where people just camp for the win. wow just wow.

useless AAs such as evade, when will people realize that a sword doesn’t work with evade not to mention evade on uncaged that was just plain dumb.

last one what good is game type where the best camper wins? lets change the name to living camper in the most obscure area of the map.

so yeah if people quit i don’t blame them its a waste of time to even play this playlist but hey gd luck to those who do.

hopefully halo4 Flood will be better.

The vast majority of people playing Living Dead are, in my experience, as intelligent as zombies themselves. Seriously, I’ve won games by simply killing one guy over and over and over and over as he rushed me from 100 feet away, never changing his attack strategy. At least it helps with immersion, you actually feel like you’re fighting zombies.

> Starting off as a zombie, yes it sucks, starting off as a human, its amazing. However, its sucks <mark>when a player whose a zombie quits and a human player randomly becomes a zombie.</mark> Thats one thing that pisses me off about Infection. Don’t you agree.

I quit whenever that happens to me. I don’t like being screwed out of my current status.

> Starting off as a zombie, yes it sucks, starting off as a human, its amazing. <mark>However, its sucks when a player whose a zombie quits and a human player randomly becomes a zombie.</mark> Thats one thing that pisses me off about Infection. Don’t you agree.

I know what you mean. I was playing Boardwalk a few days ago on the basic infection (With the Zombies having Evade and I was standing on that tall tower thingy with 3 poles and I was on the tallest one and was killing Zombies while they hopelessly try to kill me but they die before they can even jump to the top of that place I was talking about and then Black screen, then I turn into a Zombie for no reason when I was clearly alive when it happened then I died. -_-

Also whenever I play on Zombie Ghosts, I feel like I’m the only intelligent zombie because if the last few humans are bunched up together, I usually try to find cover and come out for a second then back into cover to have the humans waste ammo then just go to town on them, and all the other zombies just try to rush them and that also wastes the humans ammo but it just wastes time if all the zombies rushing died and then they have run back their to have the humans waste more ammo. Atleast I’m trying to stay alive and have the humans waste ammo on me going back and forth between cover and out of cover. If more players did that as zombies, then it would be easier to wipe them out because one zombie will just get melee’d to death.

Atleast in my experiance…