Why pay for skins

Why is it they bring out skins and want us to pay for it does any one else find this acceptable because i do not

Why buy anything? Because it’s something an individual wants. I bought a Team EnVyUs pack and some of the HCS packs because I enjoy HCS and money from buying the packs supports the HCS teams and events. I may even buy more even though I don’t currently play H5 due to a broken Xbox.

> 2535470956879881;1:
> Why is it they bring out skins and want us to pay for it does any one else find this acceptable because i do not

money

> 2533274925853103;3:
> > 2535470956879881;1:
> > Why is it they bring out skins and want us to pay for it does any one else find this acceptable because i do not
>
> money

It’s funny seeing people thinking that it’s evil that companies offer stuff for sale to make money… Hahaha. What’s the point of having any companies? If people didn’t buy Halo stuff making Halo money we wouldn’t currently have Halo… Just saying.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> > 2533274925853103;3:
> > > 2535470956879881;1:
> > > Why is it they bring out skins and want us to pay for it does any one else find this acceptable because i do not
> >
> > money
>
> It’s funny seeing people thinking that it’s evil that companies offer stuff for sale to make money… Hahaha. What’s the point of having any companies? If people didn’t buy Halo stuff making Halo money we wouldn’t currently have Halo… Just saying.

they have to make more profit from somewhere because the sales are down from the previous halos.

I know the money supports the teams , I don’t know how much money per pack a team sees , as micro transactions go I can accept this one as it’s for a superficial item that doesn’t affect game play with pay to win , I think if micro transactions are going to exist ( and it doesn’t look like there going anywhere seeing as every game now has them ) this is what they should be for , the voices of war req pack was awesome and I didn’t mind paying for it . What I do mind is that req packs and unlocking weapons/ vehicles was introduced so people could buy them and have an unfair advantage over someone that would grind the game and not purchase them , this is greedy, unfair , unbalanced and all round total bull -Yoink- . In this case it doesn’t affect gameplay nor is it something I’m interested in owning so I simply do not purchase. I hope for future halo and all games they get a little more inventive in what constitutes as a micro transaction and get rid of this ridiculous pay to win money grabbing horse -Yoink- !!!

> 2533274925853103;5:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > 2533274925853103;3:
> > > > 2535470956879881;1:
> > > > Why is it they bring out skins and want us to pay for it does any one else find this acceptable because i do not
> > >
> > > money
> >
> > It’s funny seeing people thinking that it’s evil that companies offer stuff for sale to make money… Hahaha. What’s the point of having any companies? If people didn’t buy Halo stuff making Halo money we wouldn’t currently have Halo… Just saying.
>
> they have to make more profit from somewhere because the sales are down from the previous halos.

The previous Halos sold DLC stuff in map packs and those silly avatar items. Was that just as evil and wrong? I would rather have the cosmetics for sale that don’t Impact game play than the population dividing map packs.

> 2535473388643231;6:
> I know the money supports the teams , I don’t know how much money per pack a team sees , as micro transactions go I can accept this one as it’s for a superficial item that doesn’t affect game play with pay to win , I think if micro transactions are going to exist ( and it doesn’t look like there going anywhere seeing as every game now has them ) this is what they should be for , the voices of war req pack was awesome and I didn’t mind paying for it . What I do mind is that req packs and unlocking weapons/ vehicles was introduced so people could buy them and have an unfair advantage over someone that would grind the game and not purchase them , this is greedy, unfair , unbalanced and all round total bull -Yoink- . In this case it doesn’t affect gameplay nor is it something I’m interested in owning so I simply do not purchase. I hope for future halo and all games they get a little more inventive in what constitutes as a micro transaction and get rid of this ridiculous pay to win money grabbing horse -Yoink- !!!

It’s pay to skip the grind that is it. Player skill will beat any amount of reqs. It’s not hard to play modes like warzone firefight or arena to build a nice req inventory before playing warzone or warzone assault as well.

They could easily expand there fan base if they put in a skin that u can customise to ur own liking not paying out for ones that have some one elses taste its very trash way to treat the community of long serving halo players

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Why buy anything? Because it’s something an individual wants. I bought a Team EnVyUs pack and some of the HCS packs because I enjoy HCS and money from buying the packs supports the HCS teams and events. I may even buy more even though I don’t currently play H5 due to a broken
>
>
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > 2533274925853103;3:
> > > > 2535470956879881;1:
> > > > Why is it they bring out skins and want us to pay for it does any one else find this acceptable because i do not
> > >
> > > money
> >
> > It’s funny seeing people thinking that it’s evil that companies offer stuff for sale to make money… Hahaha. What’s the point
> >
> >
> > > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > > 2533274925853103;3:
> > > > > 2535470956879881;1:
> > > > > Why is it they bring out skins and want us to pay for it does any one else find this acceptable because i do not
> > > >
> > > > money
> > >
> > > It’s funny seeing people thinking that it’s evil that companies offer stuff for sale to make money… Hahaha. What’s the point of having any companies? If people didn’t buy Halo stuff making Halo money we wouldn’t currently have Halo… Just saying.
> >
> > Not really the case of evil. Very little effort goes into the content locked behind a paywall. The beauty of customization is to stand out as unique. These skins do the system no justice because they are branded as 3rd party aesthetics . They are not true to the game.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2535473388643231;6:
> > I know the money supports the teams , I don’t know how much money per pack a team sees , as micro transactions go I can accept this one as it’s for a superficial item that doesn’t affect game play with pay to win , I think if micro transactions are going to exist ( and it doesn’t look like there going anywhere seeing as every game now has them ) this is what they should be for , the voices of war req pack was awesome and I didn’t mind paying for it . What I do mind is that req packs and unlocking weapons/ vehicles was introduced so people could buy them and have an unfair advantage over someone that would grind the game and not purchase them , this is greedy, unfair , unbalanced and all round total bull -Yoink- . In this case it doesn’t affect gameplay nor is it something I’m interested in owning so I simply do not purchase. I hope for future halo and all games they get a little more inventive in what constitutes as a micro transaction and get rid of this ridiculous pay to win money grabbing horse -Yoink- !!!
>
> It’s pay to skip the grind that is it. Player skill will beat any amount of reqs. It’s not hard to play modes like warzone firefight or arena to build a nice req inventory before playing warzone or warzone assault as well.

Your right but that takes time , think back to when the game first game out and you would come up against someone and their insanely powerful weapons or vehicles time after time getting destroyed at every turn , that’s pay to win that’s the power of micro transactions bull -Yoink- . It’s not really a problem now as most players left have unlocked all or a good majority of items so it’s less noticeable, but micro transactions affect the ability to win or lose they affect players enjoyment of particular game modes ( this case warzone ) and it’s done for money no other reason and after I’ve paid my money for TVs , consoles , controllers, internet, gold membership, the game itself I don’t then want to be charge for content or have someone use this content to affect my enjoyment of the game .

> 2535473388643231;11:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > 2535473388643231;6:
> > > I know the money supports the teams , I don’t know how much money per pack a team sees , as micro transactions go I can accept this one as it’s for a superficial item that doesn’t affect game play with pay to win , I think if micro transactions are going to exist ( and it doesn’t look like there going anywhere seeing as every game now has them ) this is what they should be for , the voices of war req pack was awesome and I didn’t mind paying for it . What I do mind is that req packs and unlocking weapons/ vehicles was introduced so people could buy them and have an unfair advantage over someone that would grind the game and not purchase them , this is greedy, unfair , unbalanced and all round total bull -Yoink- . In this case it doesn’t affect gameplay nor is it something I’m interested in owning so I simply do not purchase. I hope for future halo and all games they get a little more inventive in what constitutes as a micro transaction and get rid of this ridiculous pay to win money grabbing horse -Yoink- !!!
> >
> > It’s pay to skip the grind that is it. Player skill will beat any amount of reqs. It’s not hard to play modes like warzone firefight or arena to build a nice req inventory before playing warzone or warzone assault as well.
>
> Your right but that takes time , think back to when the game first game out and you would come up against someone and their insanely powerful weapons or vehicles time after time getting destroyed at every turn , that’s pay to win that’s the power of micro transactions bull -Yoink- . It’s not really a problem now as most players left have unlocked all or a good majority of items so it’s less noticeable, but micro transactions affect the ability to win or lose they affect players enjoyment of particular game modes ( this case warzone ) and it’s done for money no other reason and after I’ve paid my money for TVs , consoles , controllers, internet, gold membership, the game itself I don’t then want to be charge for content or have someone use this content to affect my enjoyment of the game .

I never felt that way because I have skill and understand how the system works. Pretty much everything can be easily countered. As as I point out I played other modes as well that didn’t involve using reqs to build a good inventory. Opening daily win, daily log in, commendation packs to get more reqs.

> 2533274925853103;5:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > 2533274925853103;3:
> > > > 2535470956879881;1:
> > > > Why is it they bring out skins and want us to pay for it does any one else find this acceptable because i do not
> > >
> > > money
> >
> > It’s funny seeing people thinking that it’s evil that companies offer stuff for sale to make money… Hahaha. What’s the point of having any companies? If people didn’t buy Halo stuff making Halo money we wouldn’t currently have Halo… Just saying.
>
> they have to make more profit from somewhere because the sales are down from the previous halos.

So they knew before Halo 5 launched what the sales numbers would be so they added microtransactions? No one is forcing you to buy them. And i like the way 343 put them in a lot more than other companies. Look up that patent that Activision did and tell me that Halo 5’s microtransations are even in the same galaxy of awful that is.

> 2533274816788253;12:
> > 2535473388643231;11:
> > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > 2535473388643231;6:
> > > > I know the money supports the teams , I don’t know how much money per pack a team sees , as micro transactions go I can accept this one as it’s for a superficial item that doesn’t affect game play with pay to win , I think if micro transactions are going to exist ( and it doesn’t look like there going anywhere seeing as every game now has them ) this is what they should be for , the voices of war req pack was awesome and I didn’t mind paying for it . What I do mind is that req packs and unlocking weapons/ vehicles was introduced so people could buy them and have an unfair advantage over someone that would grind the game and not purchase them , this is greedy, unfair , unbalanced and all round total bull -Yoink- . In this case it doesn’t affect gameplay nor is it something I’m interested in owning so I simply do not purchase. I hope for future halo and all games they get a little more inventive in what constitutes as a micro transaction and get rid of this ridiculous pay to win money grabbing horse -Yoink- !!!
> > >
> > > It’s pay to skip the grind that is it. Player skill will beat any amount of reqs. It’s not hard to play modes like warzone firefight or arena to build a nice req inventory before playing warzone or warzone assault as well.
> >
> > Your right but that takes time , think back to when the game first game out and you would come up against someone and their insanely powerful weapons or vehicles time after time getting destroyed at every turn , that’s pay to win that’s the power of micro transactions bull -Yoink- . It’s not really a problem now as most players left have unlocked all or a good majority of items so it’s less noticeable, but micro transactions affect the ability to win or lose they affect players enjoyment of particular game modes ( this case warzone ) and it’s done for money no other reason and after I’ve paid my money for TVs , consoles , controllers, internet, gold membership, the game itself I don’t then want to be charge for content or have someone use this content to affect my enjoyment of the game .
>
> I never felt that way because I have skill and understand how the system works. Pretty much everything can be easily countered. As as I point out I played other modes as well that didn’t involve using reqs to build a good inventory. Opening daily win, daily log in, commendation packs to get more reqs.

So you were completely skilled day one able to beat answers with your loadout magnum getting unfrigs at every turn smashing the opposing team to dust ? I was talking about war zones pay to win micro transactions as I am fully aware that other game modes for example team arena doesn’t have a req system not requiring an unlocking of any weapon as halo is a skilled based game set apon even footing , with skill and knowledge being the deciding factors for winning games. Now if you choose to pay for skins , and I choose to pay for the voices of war pack that’s our decision and as I stated a good example of micro transactions. Now you as I do play multiple game types so not particularly affected by micro transactions at every turn agreed. But where micro transactions do have the ability to be negative was war zone , again like I stated not such an issue now as many players have unlocked and or big inventorys of weapons bringing the gap between individuals down to skill & knowledge, but when the game was new people that bought packs used micro transactions had an advantage because they would unlock weapons/ vehicles that other people were grinding towards. Grinding can take a while depending on that individuals skill / time playing the game ( not sure about you but for some people school , work , life in general means you can’t sit playing games all day ) , meaning this advantage was around for some time. Now you say your " skilled " now assuming you are imagine if you can ? That you bought loads of req packs ( when the game first came out ) and you unlocked 90% of weapons and vehicles really quickly. Then your advantage of " skill " and bought items would give you a monumental advantage agreed ? Now this game halo which we have established is a game that’s based on skill and knowledge with even loadouts so that the better players win has now taken away that core essence/ experience and given a pay to win system . Agreed? This is where I think micro transactions are bad and have a negative impact apon game play. My suggestion is not to even take away micro transactions and I’m not calling them evil or disputing the fact that the more money made for halo the better . My suggestion is to make micro transactions for and only for things like skins / voices of war req packs etc etc . More imaginative than pay to win keeping balance in every place list / rewarding players for their skill and for the time they put into a game because these are the people that should be catered for as they are the return customers, the loyal the long lasting community.

> 2535473388643231;14:
> > 2533274816788253;12:
> > > 2535473388643231;11:
> > > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > > 2535473388643231;6:
> > > > > I know the money supports the teams , I don’t know how much money per pack a team sees , as micro transactions go I can accept this one as it’s for a superficial item that doesn’t affect game play with pay to win , I think if micro transactions are going to exist ( and it doesn’t look like there going anywhere seeing as every game now has them ) this is what they should be for , the voices of war req pack was awesome and I didn’t mind paying for it . What I do mind is that req packs and unlocking weapons/ vehicles was introduced so people could buy them and have an unfair advantage over someone that would grind the game and not purchase them , this is greedy, unfair , unbalanced and all round total bull -Yoink- . In this case it doesn’t affect gameplay nor is it something I’m interested in owning so I simply do not purchase. I hope for future halo and all games they get a little more inventive in what constitutes as a micro transaction and get rid of this ridiculous pay to win money grabbing horse -Yoink- !!!
> > > >
> > > > It’s pay to skip the grind that is it. Player skill will beat any amount of reqs. It’s not hard to play modes like warzone firefight or arena to build a nice req inventory before playing warzone or warzone assault as well.
> > >
> > > Your right but that takes time , think back to when the game first game out and you would come up against someone and their insanely powerful weapons or vehicles time after time getting destroyed at every turn , that’s pay to win that’s the power of micro transactions bull -Yoink- . It’s not really a problem now as most players left have unlocked all or a good majority of items so it’s less noticeable, but micro transactions affect the ability to win or lose they affect players enjoyment of particular game modes ( this case warzone ) and it’s done for money no other reason and after I’ve paid my money for TVs , consoles , controllers, internet, gold membership, the game itself I don’t then want to be charge for content or have someone use this content to affect my enjoyment of the game .
> >
> > I never felt that way because I have skill and understand how the system works. Pretty much everything can be easily countered. As as I point out I played other modes as well that didn’t involve using reqs to build a good inventory. Opening daily win, daily log in, commendation packs to get more reqs.
>
> So you were completely skilled day one able to beat answers with your loadout magnum getting unfrigs at every turn smashing the opposing team to dust ? I was talking about war zones pay to win micro transactions as I am fully aware that other game modes for example team arena doesn’t have a req system not requiring an unlocking of any weapon as halo is a skilled based game set apon even footing , with skill and knowledge being the deciding factors for winning games. Now if you choose to pay for skins , and I choose to pay for the voices of war pack that’s our decision and as I stated a good example of micro transactions. Now you as I do play multiple game types so not particularly affected by micro transactions at every turn agreed. But where micro transactions do have the ability to be negative was war zone , again like I stated not such an issue now as many players have unlocked and or big inventorys of weapons bringing the gap between individuals down to skill & knowledge, but when the game was new people that bought packs used micro transactions had an advantage because they would unlock weapons/ vehicles that other people were grinding towards. Grinding can take a while depending on that individuals skill / time playing the game ( not sure about you but for some people school , work , life in general means you can’t sit playing games all day ) , meaning this advantage was around for some time. Now you say your " skilled " now assuming you are imagine if you can ? That you bought loads of req packs ( when the game first came out ) and you unlocked 90% of weapons and vehicles really quickly. Then your advantage of " skill " and bought items would give you a monumental advantage agreed ? Now this game halo which we have established is a game that’s based on skill and knowledge with even loadouts so that the better players win has now taken away that core essence/ experience and given a pay to win system . Agreed? This is where I think micro transactions are bad and have a negative impact apon game play. My suggestion is not to even take away micro transactions and I’m not calling them evil or disputing the fact that the more money made for halo the better . My suggestion is to make micro transactions for and only for things like skins / voices of war req packs etc etc . More imaginative than pay to win keeping balance in every place list / rewarding players for their skill and for the time they put into a game because these are the people that should be catered for as they are the return customers, the loyal the long lasting community.

Actually yes to an extent. If some one had the answer I would call in either a active camo, or prophets bane and ambush them or maybe a sniper to take them from a distance or perhaps a ghost and just splatter them. Maybe give them a noob combo with a plasma pistol. Warzone isn’t about skill it’s about using tactics, knowing what req to call in to counter which ever reqs the enemy maybe using and team communication to achieve objectives.

Some of us just like having 100 completion of things.

> 2533274816788253;15:
> > 2535473388643231;14:
> > > 2533274816788253;12:
> > > > 2535473388643231;11:
> > > > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > > > 2535473388643231;6:
> > > > > > I know the money supports the teams , I don’t know how much money per pack a team sees , as micro transactions go I can accept this one as it’s for a superficial item that doesn’t affect game play with pay to win , I think if micro transactions are going to exist ( and it doesn’t look like there going anywhere seeing as every game now has them ) this is what they should be for , the voices of war req pack was awesome and I didn’t mind paying for it . What I do mind is that req packs and unlocking weapons/ vehicles was introduced so people could buy them and have an unfair advantage over someone that would grind the game and not purchase them , this is greedy, unfair , unbalanced and all round total bull -Yoink- . In this case it doesn’t affect gameplay nor is it something I’m interested in owning so I simply do not purchase. I hope for future halo and all games they get a little more inventive in what constitutes as a micro transaction and get rid of this ridiculous pay to win money grabbing horse -Yoink- !!!
> > > > >
> > > > > It’s pay to skip the grind that is it. Player skill will beat any amount of reqs. It’s not hard to play modes like warzone firefight or arena to build a nice req inventory before playing warzone or warzone assault as well.
> > > >
> > > > Your right but that takes time , think back to when the game first game out and you would come up against someone and their insanely powerful weapons or vehicles time after time getting destroyed at every turn , that’s pay to win that’s the power of micro transactions bull -Yoink- . It’s not really a problem now as most players left have unlocked all or a good majority of items so it’s less noticeable, but micro transactions affect the ability to win or lose they affect players enjoyment of particular game modes ( this case warzone ) and it’s done for money no other reason and after I’ve paid my money for TVs , consoles , controllers, internet, gold membership, the game itself I don’t then want to be charge for content or have someone use this content to affect my enjoyment of the game .
> > >
> > > I never felt that way because I have skill and understand how the system works. Pretty much everything can be easily countered. As as I point out I played other modes as well that didn’t involve using reqs to build a good inventory. Opening daily win, daily log in, commendation packs to get more reqs.
> >
> > So you were completely skilled day one able to beat answers with your loadout magnum getting unfrigs at every turn smashing the opposing team to dust ? I was talking about war zones pay to win micro transactions as I am fully aware that other game modes for example team arena doesn’t have a req system not requiring an unlocking of any weapon as halo is a skilled based game set apon even footing , with skill and knowledge being the deciding factors for winning games. Now if you choose to pay for skins , and I choose to pay for the voices of war pack that’s our decision and as I stated a good example of micro transactions. Now you as I do play multiple game types so not particularly affected by micro transactions at every turn agreed. But where micro transactions do have the ability to be negative was war zone , again like I stated not such an issue now as many players have unlocked and or big inventorys of weapons bringing the gap between individuals down to skill & knowledge, but when the game was new people that bought packs used micro transactions had an advantage because they would unlock weapons/ vehicles that other people were grinding towards. Grinding can take a while depending on that individuals skill / time playing the game ( not sure about you but for some people school , work , life in general means you can’t sit playing games all day ) , meaning this advantage was around for some time. Now you say your " skilled " now assuming you are imagine if you can ? That you bought loads of req packs ( when the game first came out ) and you unlocked 90% of weapons and vehicles really quickly. Then your advantage of " skill " and bought items would give you a monumental advantage agreed ? Now this game halo which we have established is a game that’s based on skill and knowledge with even loadouts so that the better players win has now taken away that core essence/ experience and given a pay to win system . Agreed? This is where I think micro transactions are bad and have a negative impact apon game play. My suggestion is not to even take away micro transactions and I’m not calling them evil or disputing the fact that the more money made for halo the better . My suggestion is to make micro transactions for and only for things like skins / voices of war req packs etc etc . More imaginative than pay to win keeping balance in every place list / rewarding players for their skill and for the time they put into a game because these are the people that should be catered for as they are the return customers, the loyal the long lasting community.
>
> Actually yes to an extent. If some one had the answer I would call in either a active camo, or prophets bane and ambush them or maybe a sniper to take them from a distance or perhaps a ghost and just splatter them. Maybe give them a noob combo with a plasma pistol. Warzone isn’t about skill it’s about using tactics, knowing what req to call in to counter which ever reqs the enemy maybe using and team communication to achieve objectives.

Your one lucky person to unlock a active camo , snipers and prophets bane instantly on day one . And to be that skilled you must truly be an awesome player . You must have a lot of kill streaks , unfigs and be highly ranked in every playlist to beat powerful weapons with ease? One thing tho in order to req these out to counter people’s equally high powered weapons surely you would have to grind to get them taking a while ( longer than a week a month ? ) and even longer to unlock multiple of these, so someone who pays for packs but has equal skill would have no advantage or an advantage ?

> 2535473388643231;17:
> > 2533274816788253;15:
> > > 2535473388643231;14:
> > > > 2533274816788253;12:
> > > > > 2535473388643231;11:
> > > > > > 2533274816788253;8:
> > > > > > > 2535473388643231;6:
> > > > > > > I know the money supports the teams , I don’t know how much money per pack a team sees , as micro transactions go I can accept this one as it’s for a superficial item that doesn’t affect game play with pay to win , I think if micro transactions are going to exist ( and it doesn’t look like there going anywhere seeing as every game now has them ) this is what they should be for , the voices of war req pack was awesome and I didn’t mind paying for it . What I do mind is that req packs and unlocking weapons/ vehicles was introduced so people could buy them and have an unfair advantage over someone that would grind the game and not purchase them , this is greedy, unfair , unbalanced and all round total bull -Yoink- . In this case it doesn’t affect gameplay nor is it something I’m interested in owning so I simply do not purchase. I hope for future halo and all games they get a little more inventive in what constitutes as a micro transaction and get rid of this ridiculous pay to win money grabbing horse -Yoink- !!!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It’s pay to skip the grind that is it. Player skill will beat any amount of reqs. It’s not hard to play modes like warzone firefight or arena to build a nice req inventory before playing warzone or warzone assault as well.
> > > > >
> > > > > Your right but that takes time , think back to when the game first game out and you would come up against someone and their insanely powerful weapons or vehicles time after time getting destroyed at every turn , that’s pay to win that’s the power of micro transactions bull -Yoink- . It’s not really a problem now as most players left have unlocked all or a good majority of items so it’s less noticeable, but micro transactions affect the ability to win or lose they affect players enjoyment of particular game modes ( this case warzone ) and it’s done for money no other reason and after I’ve paid my money for TVs , consoles , controllers, internet, gold membership, the game itself I don’t then want to be charge for content or have someone use this content to affect my enjoyment of the game .
> > > >
> > > > I never felt that way because I have skill and understand how the system works. Pretty much everything can be easily countered. As as I point out I played other modes as well that didn’t involve using reqs to build a good inventory. Opening daily win, daily log in, commendation packs to get more reqs.
> > >
> > > So you were completely skilled day one able to beat answers with your loadout magnum getting unfrigs at every turn smashing the opposing team to dust ? I was talking about war zones pay to win micro transactions as I am fully aware that other game modes for example team arena doesn’t have a req system not requiring an unlocking of any weapon as halo is a skilled based game set apon even footing , with skill and knowledge being the deciding factors for winning games. Now if you choose to pay for skins , and I choose to pay for the voices of war pack that’s our decision and as I stated a good example of micro transactions. Now you as I do play multiple game types so not particularly affected by micro transactions at every turn agreed. But where micro transactions do have the ability to be negative was war zone , again like I stated not such an issue now as many players have unlocked and or big inventorys of weapons bringing the gap between individuals down to skill & knowledge, but when the game was new people that bought packs used micro transactions had an advantage because they would unlock weapons/ vehicles that other people were grinding towards. Grinding can take a while depending on that individuals skill / time playing the game ( not sure about you but for some people school , work , life in general means you can’t sit playing games all day ) , meaning this advantage was around for some time. Now you say your " skilled " now assuming you are imagine if you can ? That you bought loads of req packs ( when the game first came out ) and you unlocked 90% of weapons and vehicles really quickly. Then your advantage of " skill " and bought items would give you a monumental advantage agreed ? Now this game halo which we have established is a game that’s based on skill and knowledge with even loadouts so that the better players win has now taken away that core essence/ experience and given a pay to win system . Agreed? This is where I think micro transactions are bad and have a negative impact apon game play. My suggestion is not to even take away micro transactions and I’m not calling them evil or disputing the fact that the more money made for halo the better . My suggestion is to make micro transactions for and only for things like skins / voices of war req packs etc etc . More imaginative than pay to win keeping balance in every place list / rewarding players for their skill and for the time they put into a game because these are the people that should be catered for as they are the return customers, the loyal the long lasting community.
> >
> > Actually yes to an extent. If some one had the answer I would call in either a active camo, or prophets bane and ambush them or maybe a sniper to take them from a distance or perhaps a ghost and just splatter them. Maybe give them a noob combo with a plasma pistol. Warzone isn’t about skill it’s about using tactics, knowing what req to call in to counter which ever reqs the enemy maybe using and team communication to achieve objectives.
>
> Your one lucky person to unlock a active camo , snipers and prophets bane instantly on day one . And to be that skilled you must truly be an awesome player . You must have a lot of kill streaks , unfigs and be highly ranked in every playlist to beat powerful weapons with ease? One thing tho in order to req these out to counter people’s equally high powered weapons surely you would have to grind to get them taking a while ( longer than a week a month ? ) and even longer to unlock multiple of these, so someone who pays for packs but has equal skill would have no advantage or an advantage ?

Low level reqs can counter high level reqs with skill is what you don’t seem to understand. So yes a player who doesn’t buy tons of backs with money and gets less packs using purely req points can still win and be effective in warzone.

I don’t understand why the people is always complaining about everything that 343 does. If you don’t like, don’t play and stop trying to put hate into other Halo players.

> 2533274942897518;19:
> I don’t understand why the people is always complaining about everything that 343 does. If you don’t like, don’t play and stop trying to put hate into other Halo players.

You obviously dont understand the point im making its not hate