why other fps games will pass halo up

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hello Spartans its your boy the halo insider here with a another topic. Now wait i know i’ve already triggered and made you guys rage in the comments. But this is a prediction and not a fact. So bf1 and overwatch have sold really will lately so will that they rolled out new dlc and are even having esports potential. Plus titanfall 2 is the best game I’ve played this year. So why will these 3 games pass halo. Well for 1 fan base these bf gas been around forever and have a strong and healthy fan base. Overwatch even tho it is a new game they already have a huge player and fan base including my self plus if you have played a game of competitive overwatch you know its more intense then almost any other shooter out there. By the way I have no idea what LTN qas talking about when he said halo players are better than battlefield players not only is there way more strategy in the game they are longer and more fast paced like real life combat plus the maps are bigger. Now i mostly believe these games will pass halo in 3 specific areas fan base, player base, and esports. Overwatch is rolling out there esports league this year and i think they will crush halo because its more involved and specific and with the way they have system and combine set up you know you will only see the best of the best. Its only a matter of time before titanfall will be a esports game too. But i do think halo will be secrue in sales as the down fall cod infinite warfare left halo to expand. Now i believe that bf overwatch and titanfall will remain in a good player and fan base as long as they don’t change the game. Thats all I have to say will lets bring the hate. I will also be posting on halo reach 2 and halo 5 odst and the likelt hood of them coming out.

> 2535418117073886;1:
> Hello Spartans its your boy the halo insider here with a another topic. Now wait i know i’ve already triggered amd

What is the point that you’re trying to make in this post? I don’t see why you would like to make a post just to “trigger people”. I don’t know what triggering means, but I’d like to know what your intention of this info was. What were you going to discuss by the title of this headline? Comparing new games to Halo? Were you you trying to say how future games will now pass Halo’s popularity in your context of the headline?

> 2533274966128049;2:
> > 2535418117073886;1:
> > Hello Spartans its your boy the halo insider here with a another topic. Now wait i know i’ve already triggered amd
>
> What is the point that you’re trying to make in this post? I don’t see why you would like to make a post just to “trigger people”. I don’t know what triggering means, but I’d like to know what your intention of this info was. What were you going to discuss by the title of this headline? Comparing new games to Halo? Were you you trying to say how future games will now pass Halo’s popularity in your context of the headline?

I rewrote the post if because I didn’t get to finish it please read the new one the recomment.

Now everything is making sense! Thanks for touching it up a bit. 10/10 lol

All 3 games are non-Arena shooters and they were all released after Halo 5 and did so on multiple platforms. That’s why. Not because of gameplay or such, but because of the fact that they will have more population at launch than a game realesed a year before and on less platforms. Arena shooters are also something of a dying genre, honestly. Halo is going to have issues going forward because it’s like a dinosaur amongst woolly mammoths. It’s older than both CoD and Battlefield, and diminishing returns are going to hit Halo hard in the future.

> 2533274950478805;5:
> All 3 games are non-Arena shooters and they were all released after Halo 5 and did so on multiple platforms. That’s why. Not because of gameplay or such, but because of the fact that they will have more population at launch than a game realesed a year before and on less platforms. Arena shooters are also something of a dying genre, honestly. Halo is going to have issues going forward because it’s like a dinosaur amongst woolly mammoths. It’s older than both CoD and Battlefield, and diminishing returns are going to hit Halo hard in the future.

I never said that they had more population at launch i said overall the player base of all 3 games are stronger even if it launched will after halo 5 they still have a growing fan base and esports potential i will make another post on how i think halo can slow this trend.

> 2535418117073886;6:
> > 2533274950478805;5:
> > All 3 games are non-Arena shooters and they were all released after Halo 5 and did so on multiple platforms. That’s why. Not because of gameplay or such, but because of the fact that they will have more population at launch than a game realesed a year before and on less platforms. Arena shooters are also something of a dying genre, honestly. Halo is going to have issues going forward because it’s like a dinosaur amongst woolly mammoths. It’s older than both CoD and Battlefield, and diminishing returns are going to hit Halo hard in the future.
>
> I never said that they had more population at launch i said overall the player base of all 3 games are stronger even if it launched will after halo 5 they still have a growing fan base and esports potential i will make another post on how i think halo can slow this trend.

Overall they’re gonna be more because they’re on 3 platforms instead of just one. Halo 5 is literally geared towards esports and it hasn’t really helped it succeed. Esports is something that happens if the interest is there; building a game explicitly for it is very presumptuous. Remember the whole deal with Breakout? Esports are not the apex of the gaming world and the amount of the communtiy that actually plays in esports is a small minority. Heck, most communities (lore, forge, etc) only represent a minority of the actual playerbase. The vast majority of players bought Halo 5 so they could get on and play for an hour or two every so often. Halo shouldn’t be geared towards esports because it doesn’t benefit the majority of players and it already has enough of a pedigree to be esports-friendly with every installment.