Why on Gods Green Earth...

why would you guys at 343i take out Lone Wolves?

Regicide is a joke

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

> Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

I’m seriously trying to understand

> > Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.
>
> I’m seriously trying to understand

Ya me too… XD

Green earth you say…

Water isn’t green…

Because it’s a ranked playlist. Rumble Pit should have been added though.

> Green earth you say…
>
> Water isn’t green…

You haven’t seen the water around here, then…

I just want action sack :frowning:

> Because it’s a ranked playlist. Rumble Pit should have been added though.

I don’t see ANY ranked playlist right now, thanks for bringing up that other GIANT problem.

> I just want action sack :frowning:

Because they chose to - why I don’t know, but that’s their business.

> > Because it’s a ranked playlist. Rumble Pit should have been added though.
>
> I don’t see ANY ranked playlist right now, thanks for bringing up that other GIANT problem.

Maybe your tears are turning the water green.

lol there adding team regicide in the weekly update

> > > Because it’s a ranked playlist. Rumble Pit should have been added though.
> >
> > I don’t see ANY ranked playlist right now, thanks for bringing up that other GIANT problem.
>
> Maybe your tears are turning the water green.

No tears, just questions, trying to help the game that I love more fun.

I am trying to simply understand 343i logic

You may think regicide is a joke, but think aboiut all the games players went through in lone wolves that were all ways fifteen kills behind. With regicide they have a chance now, the gametype really levels the playing field for all players.

In this gametype, it gives the better player a better challenge. Which is great for practice right before a big game!

> You may think regicide is a joke, but think aboiut all the games players went through in lone wolves that were all ways fifteen kills behind. With regicide they have a chance now, the gametype really levels the playing field for all players.
>
> In this gametype, it gives the better player a better challenge. Which is great for practice right before a big game!

I can see that aspect, but you basically are punished for being good, which is a part I really don’t like.

> You may think regicide is a joke, but think about all the games players went through in lone wolves that were all ways fifteen kills behind.

Isn’t the point of FFA to see who can get the most kills? If they were 15 kills behind, that means they weren’t good enough to keep up due to whatever issue they were having. If the true skill in this game is working properly like 343 said, then those people who aren’t as good won’t be playing against people who beat them by 15 kills all the time.

https://app.halowaypoint.com/en-us/Halo4/maztor/home/match-69733252763be23c

Won by 5 points even though I had nearly double the 2nd place players kills.
Who by the way, went -2 while I went +17.

Games shouldn’t be that close when I am outperforming everyone. I enjoy regicide, it has it’s place…but FFA slayer needs to return.

> why would you guys at 343i take out Lone Wolves?
>
> Regicide is a joke

You know very well that if you made a straight up ffa in halo 4, it’d be filled with people sitting on their knees looking to dmr you from across the map. Most would just active cam camp with a bolt shot. It’d be one hot boring -Yoink- mess, just like infinity slayer is once you rank past 50.