Why not just hide other peoples rank?

I don’t understand why they can’t just make your own rank visible in game and hide everybody else’s rank. This way you can see your progress after each game without having to go to waypoint everytime but at the same time people can’t make fun of other peoples rank because they won’t know what there rank is.

> I don’t understand why they can’t just make your own rank visible in game and hide everybody else’s rank. This way you can see your progress after each game without having to go to waypoint everytime but at the same time people can’t make fun of other peoples rank because they won’t know what there rank is.

Because I need to know whether my teammates are total morons or not.
I always check K/D, and not rank btw.

Part of the fun of having a numeric ranking system is seeing how you stack up compared to your pals.

> Part of the fun of having a numeric ranking system is seeing how you stack up compared to your pals.

That’s true but I’m just saying at the very least we should be able to see our own rank without having to go to waypoint. The way they have it planned now sounds like we can’t even see our own rank in game.

Everyone deserves to be able to have fun, no matter what there definition of fun is. As a community we should stand shoulder to shoulder with these guys to make sure it fair and balanced for the rest of us and to those who arent playing for skill.