Why not have weapon spress in Halo 4?

I don’t get it… And it annoys me that there is not a single sniper spree or shotgun spree in this game-.-

I remember how i loved getting ‘‘Be the bullet’’ in Reach, and also how hard it was getting a sharpshooter straigt in Halo 3. With Halo 4 coming out, i thought they would rise the spree to 20-0 with a rampage weapon spree… But i was just so wrong :frowning:

Hmm, my point is that the medals is one of the key thing to the multiplayer of halo… and with no weapon sprees it’s a bit lame in my eyes (you must agree in that one) Can’t understand why we have like 15-20 new medals in just the Flood gameplay and Oddball list, and not a freaking sniper spree o_O What do you think?

I think the medals look and is boring in Halo 4… Reach’s medals was way more awesome, and you could actuly see what you got. Now we get like 6 medals in each kills, and all look the same:/

Don’t get me wrong → I love Halo 4, just not the medals :confused: What do you think about it?

NB-> Sry my spelling on things:)

The ONE and only thing I loved about Reach is all weapon sprees. Its a damn shame they dont have them anymore.

> The ONE and only thing I loved about Reach is all weapon sprees. Its a damn shame they dont have them anymore.

Hehe, i was one of the few players in this forum that loved Reach :slight_smile: But yes, it’s sad -.- They could done so much more with them! Better be in Halo 5!!

I miss Open Season!

Be sporting that Shotgun spree since Halo 3.

> I miss Open Season!
>
> Be sporting that Shotgun spree since Halo 3.

Haha, same here :slight_smile:

The medals in this halo title are almost pointless. You should really only get medals for feats, not just 3-10 medals for a kill. I mean you even get ASSIST medals? come on…

Because the “special people medals” like comeback kill and distraction (seriously? I was texting somebody and got a distraction for standing still) are easier to get, and anybody can get them. It is not fair that some people can’t get be the bullets, so it is great that they were removed.

> Because the “special people medals” like comeback kill and distraction (seriously? I was texting somebody and got a distraction for standing still) are easier to get, and anybody can get them. It is not fair that some people can’t get be the bullets, so it is great that they were removed.

Well, can’t agree with that at all… games needs medals that are both easy and hard to get. Weapons sprees make the game more fun to play, when your in the lobby of team snipers (exp) and stuff… and about that assist medal… you get an assist with just firing one shot in a player. in halo 3 you had to ‘‘kill’’ the player 90% to even have the assist counted in the end of the game. Lame… but still 5 easy + points to me, so can live with it:P But to my point… weapon sprees, multikills and legendary medals is my fav of all of them… And with making the multikill medals from 2-10 in the same colour is just stupid-.- They should have had the real colours in it.

I KNOW RIGHT?!
My very first game in Halo 4 was on Solace and I went 19/1 and had a 10 kill spree with the sword, it was so unsatisfying without the sprees. That and i really miss the “collection” wall on the stats page that showed on bungie.net with all your medals like one big check of list.

I’ve been saying this since day one. SMH, you’re suppose to add not take. Seriously 343i, I don’t understand how you missed or just overlooked these things.

You’re doing what Rockstar is with the GTA series and that’s not acceptable. If you do not know what i’m talking about, the’re leaving out a lot of things so that they could bring them back in later installments.

I agree. Taking out weapon spree medals was pointless (make them zero-point medals so it doesn’t screw up the scoring/ordnance system if need be). A Halo game where you can get a Kingtacular for… err… being a King effectively, but not an Open Season for blowing away 10 zombies, is a Halo game with its priorities bass ackwards.

And I second the Big Wall of Medals, I used to love browsing through that (some of us have OCD, ok?).

> I KNOW RIGHT?!
> My very first game in Halo 4 was on Solace and I went 19/1 and had a 10 kill spree with the sword, it was so unsatisfying without the sprees. That and i really miss the “collection” wall on the stats page that showed on bungie.net with all your medals like one big check of list.

This! So true, miss it :confused: Showing medals in each gametype too… not all in one