Why not all guns?

Why not bring back every gun from previous Halo’s?

Is it balancing issues? Just don’t put certain guns on certain maps that make it unbalnced then.

I think it would be pretty need to see carbine, needle rifle, DMR, and br all in one game.

I would also love to see the return of smgs and AR’s

Beam rifle and focus rifle.

What else i dont get is why reach had the spiker but no mauler…that made no sense to me.

canon

I’d love for every weapon to be available in Forge and Custom Games. There’s no real argument against it, other than disc space, which is a very minor issue.

> I’d love for every weapon to be available in Forge and Custom Games. There’s no real argument against it, other than disc space, which is a very minor issue.

put campaign on 1 disc …multiplayer on the other

/problem solved.

Canon? What “canon”?

There has been no official canon established yet for Halo 4. Since no official canon has been established for the timeline that Halo 4 takes place, 343i can literally do whatever they want, including create canon that coincides with whatever weapons they place in the game.

While I can immediately dismiss the argument of “canon” with Halo 4, the argument of “canon” with Halo: Reach was a significant one.

Unlike Halo: Reach, canon is the least of their problems.

Edit: I was replying to the post of a user mentioning “canon” as an argument towards why 343i cannot include all weapons. This post can also be directed at future posts using the argument of “canon” for this subject.