Why nobody speek spanish

Quisiera un foro para latinoamericanos

I’ve often wondered that as well. Your post well be locked because the site is currently English only. Pero estoy de acuerdo contigo.

I think they should have an international forum as well for other Halo players to communicate. I’m Hispanic but cannot speak Spanish for the life of me, btw. My parents only spoke it when they didn’t want me to know what they were saying lol

> 2533274847880910;3:
> I think they should have an international forum as well for other Halo players to communicate. I’m Hispanic but cannot speak Spanish for the life of me, btw. My parents only spoke it when they didn’t want me to know what they were saying lol

Bow chicka wow wow

> 2533274796410651;4:
> > 2533274847880910;3:
> > I think they should have an international forum as well for other Halo players to communicate. I’m Hispanic but cannot speak Spanish for the life of me, btw. My parents only spoke it when they didn’t want me to know what they were saying lol
>
>
> Bow chicka wow wow

Jeez RIP childhood

> 2533274796410651;4:
> > 2533274847880910;3:
> > I think they should have an international forum as well for other Halo players to communicate. I’m Hispanic but cannot speak Spanish for the life of me, btw. My parents only spoke it when they didn’t want me to know what they were saying lol
>
>
> Bow chicka wow wow

Hey chicka bum bum

[deleted]

Yo quero taco bell

Hay mucha gente latina que habla español y ven los foros, pero no comentan

“Dos cervezas porfavor”

It’s because this is an English-speaking forum only, as per the rules. If you want to speak Spanish, you’ll have to find a Spanish-speaking forum, just like how speakers of other languages have forums in their respectable languages. Unfortunately, I’m afraid that your post will likely be locked, due to breaking that one rule.

The Halo Waypoint forums are currently an English Speaking only forum. It will remain like this until there is either enough demand for an international forum or 343 feel like creating one.

Unfortunately, a lot of the people here don’t care enough to learn Spanish which is lame since not every Halo fan speaks English. Also, everyone knows google translate does not translate correctly and will serverely mess up a post. They really need to create an International section with monitors who speak different languages so everyone can voice out their opinions.

No.

> 2533274838799083;1:
> Quisiera un foro para latinoamericanos

Los moderadores del foro no hablan el idioma, entonces no pueden moderar un foro en español.

The monitors do not speak the language so they aren’t able to moderate a spanish forum.

It’s just who plays the game more I guess, or who chooses to talk. You have more chance of people speaking to you if it’s in English.

As has been noted above, we’re not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, so we need to ask that all messages be posted in English. You’re free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

If we allowed one language, we’d need to allow all languages and wouldn’t be able to provide proper support or moderate effectively. Having monitors that can handle multiple languages would only work if they could cover almost every language. Maybe things will chance in the future, for now only English posts are allowed on the forums :slight_smile: