Why no Req love for the Magnum?

I know we have the Whispered Truth and soon the Halo CE Magnum but why don’t we have any load out variety for the Magnum? I find it strange that I have to wait till I get req level 4 before I can get a medium ranged head shot weapon with a silencer on it. I personally like attacking the enemies base right as they capture it and all rush the middle. When I’m doing this its always with my pistol while crouched. Having a silencer pistol at req level 2 or 3 would be really helpful for the times I want to be Solid Snake in Warzone.

I hope I’m not the only person who wants this.

Wait, we’re soon getting the Halo: CE Magnum? Nice!

I noticed it to id line to see more love for it myself

tbh i dont see how they can add more variants

> 2533275010968401;4:
> tbh i dont see how they can add more variants

Magnum with the energy bayonet? That’d be pretty cool :wink:

I think that since it’s a standard weapon loadout that’s already extremely versatile in terms of range and damage, it makes sense to leave it as-is. The AR is pretty limited in its range, which is why some of the attachments and variants help it out on such large maps.

> 2533274825160595;1:
> I know we have the Whispered Truth and soon the Halo CE Magnum but why don’t we have any load out variety for the Magnum? I find it strange that I have to wait till I get req level 4 before I can get a medium ranged head shot weapon with a silencer on it. I personally like attacking the enemies base right as they capture it and all rush the middle. When I’m doing this its always with my pistol while crouched. Having a silencer pistol at req level 2 or 3 would be really helpful for the times I want to be Solid Snake in Warzone.
>
> I hope I’m not the only person who wants this.

That thing is semi-auto. It’s more like a close range death machine. It shoots so fast and very stable.

Anyway. the Magnum could have the same loadout types as the other weapons.

Laser sight
Silenced barrel
You could have a late-level semi-auto conversion kit (far fetched as -Yoink-)
Extended mag attachment
I’ve always thought pistol scopes were stupid as -Yoink- though
Change the pistol ammo type maybe?

Whispering Truth -Yoink- all over anything in mid to close range. 2 burst kill. I have shut down The Answer with it(though barely but it was done none the less)

Most of the current attachments would be pretty much pointless on the magnum because using a stock BR is still gonna be better than a pistol with mods & once you clear your base you’re already at REQ level 2. Once you hit level 3 you can have several versions of the BR and the game has only just started.

And putting scopes on a pistol would just turn it into a DMR since both guns have the same damage and fire rate.

They should just stick to unique legendary pistols that function in a completely unique way like the CE Magnum they are working on(3 shot kill) and the Whispered Truth(silenced 3-round-burst murder machine)

> 2533274866682248;9:
> Most of the current attachments would be pretty much pointless on the magnum because using a stock BR is still gonna be better than a pistol with mods & once you clear your base you’re already at REQ level 2. Once you hit level 3 you can have several versions of the BR and the game has only just started.
>
> And putting scopes on a pistol would just turn it into a DMR since both guns have the same damage and fire rate.
>
> They should just stick to unique legendary pistols that function in a completely unique way like the CE Magnum they are working on(3 shot kill) and the Whispered Truth(silenced 3-round-burst murder machine)

Is a shame it only has the ammo for roughly 3 kills ><

> 2533274805315973;5:
> > 2533275010968401;4:
> > tbh i dont see how they can add more variants
>
>
> Magnum with the energy bayonet? That’d be pretty cool :wink:
>
> I think that since it’s a standard weapon loadout that’s already extremely versatile in terms of range and damage, it makes sense to leave it as-is. The AR is pretty limited in its range, which is why some of the attachments and variants help it out on such large maps.

If versatility is the reason, why do the BR and DMR get to have 3255436 variants? They have equal versatility as the Magnum if not more.

I want a magnum with a Sentinel Scope and Energy Bayonet. A man can dream, -Yoink!-.

Actually I have asked myself this before. They could have had gone creative with it. Say you have your normal pistol at Req 1 then at Req 2 you get one spammy with reduced range similar to halo 2’s pistol, then at 3 you get a silenced similar to odst’s, then at 4 or 5 you get the classic 3 shot one, etc. There are instances I rather have the pistol to finish people off when my mag is emptied, rather than switch to ar, I dump that thing as soon as I get my br

The magnum would be awesome if it had a silencer or a recon sight! One of my favorite weapons in Halo 5 is the Magnum

Attachments like laser sight would definitely help. But getting to req level 3 in Warzone is very quick and the BR will most likely win.