Why no pve mode?

How is this acceptable war zone is awful for pve there needs to be a dedicated pve mode firefight or war zone with just enemies this is a joke 343 Are destroying halo piece by piece

Warzone isn’t PvE and was never meant to be. It’s a multiplayer mode.

So halo 5 shipped without a pve mode disgraceful 343 won’t be making halo 6 I gurantee it

I believe they said if there is enough demand they could possibly make a PVE warzone game type.

But it should have Been there from the start wat the he’ll is a matter with u people pest had firefight that was 10 years ago nearly how do I not see u have been robbed

They did that in Destiny, so why would they do that again ? :slight_smile:

> 2533274847906711;1:
> How is this acceptable war zone is awful for pve there needs to be a dedicated pve mode firefight or war zone with just enemies this is a joke 343 Are destroying halo piece by piece

Firefight (from Reach) carried a very high cost of development that may or may not have been justified by the number of players that used it, a number of players which was relatively few. Spartan Ops (from Halo 4) carried a very high cost of development and was used by an even smaller percentage of players. This is why there is no non-campaign PvE game mode in Halo 5. Personally, I believe that the failure of Spartan Ops should have been an incentive to improve rather than to abandon, but this was, first and foremost, a business decision. You don’t build a grand, luxury hotel with a thousand beds if you’re only expecting twenty people to come and stay. Nobody is sorrier about this than I am. Firefight is still my favorite of any game mode Halo has ever offered. But you and me are not enough. If it can’t pull in a bigger audience then they’ll use the resources to build something else that will.