why no more good connection option?!

So far all of my games have been either Europeans or Americans… There are thousands of Australians online although I can’t see to be matched up with them because of the search options.

It’s become unplayable, as each game is too laggy… Why has 343i stepped back from Halo 3 and Halo Reach? … it’s an idiotic choice to take it out of the game…

bump

Yeah, I’m getting some games that are real bad.

I live in Australia too and I find games fine. I do every so games though disconnect from the Halo 4 servers and I have to restart my console.

> So far all of my games have been either Europeans or Americans… There are thousands of Australians online although I can’t see to be matched up with them because of the search options.
>
> It’s become unplayable, as each game is too laggy… Why has 343i stepped back from Halo 3 and Halo Reach? … it’s an idiotic choice to take it out of the game…

If a company like this brings out Halo Wars, what did you expect from Halo 4?
I rest my case.

> > So far all of my games have been either Europeans or Americans… There are thousands of Australians online although I can’t see to be matched up with them because of the search options.
> >
> > It’s become unplayable, as each game is too laggy… Why has 343i stepped back from Halo 3 and Halo Reach? … it’s an idiotic choice to take it out of the game…
>
> If a company like this brings out Halo Wars, what did you expect from Halo 4?
> I rest my case.

When did 343 ever make Halo Wars…? Or do you mean Microsoft?

> > > So far all of my games have been either Europeans or Americans… There are thousands of Australians online although I can’t see to be matched up with them because of the search options.
> > >
> > > It’s become unplayable, as each game is too laggy… Why has 343i stepped back from Halo 3 and Halo Reach? … it’s an idiotic choice to take it out of the game…
> >
> > If a company like this brings out Halo Wars, what did you expect from Halo 4?
> > I rest my case.
>
> When did 343 ever make Halo Wars…? Or do you mean Microsoft?

Lol notice I said “LIKE” and no I did not mean Microsoft (= best company) I meant Ensemble Studios under the direct direction of 343 AND Bungie. Hence a BAD BAD game. Welcome to Halo 4, where “we don’t need Beta testing” the game will be just fine post launch. Not.

Personally the not getting scoped out, joining mid game, and lack of good connection has ruined the game, as well as the Campaign which was incredibly short, crisp and repetitive. The only good thing was loadouts and ordance. Even instant respawn and inability to change CTF respawn/instant respawn is disgusting.

So I again rest my case. And add that this game is going to be terrible for the next 5 years for Aussies, just like Halo 3.

We need local search option.
If your not playing slayer and playing one of the games that has a smaller number of people playing you end up in games with Americans or Europeans and the gasmes is that laggy that it is unplayable.
Bring back good connection.

All of you, go to this thread and post, vote, and bump it! It has 14 pages and 300 votes for local serach / regional filter.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1704261_NO--GOOD-CONNECTION--OPTION-FOR-AUSTRALIANS.aspx#post1704261