WHY NO KILLCAM ON BTB?

Seriously, what’s up with not being able to see the killcam on Big Team Battle? If I get killed, can I at least see their tactic? It’s not like hardcore or anything.

I wish killcam wasn’t even implemented. If you have any situational awareness at all, you should be able to tell where you were killed from.

Yea kinda always baffled me why its in infinity slayer but not big team infinity slayer. Don’t think it would change anything. Also what happened to final kill killcam? I haven’t played every game type, but I was hoping it would be in games like Infinity slayer and BTB. Is it even in the game or did they remove it for some reason?

> I wish killcam wasn’t even implemented. If you have any situational awareness at all, you should be able to tell where you were killed from.

I like to study others’ movements and determine the best way to strike. Besides, when I rage, I like knowing how they killed me, because nearly every game has bullet lag (I have an oustanding connection).

> Yea kinda always baffled me why its in infinity slayer but not big team infinity slayer. Don’t think it would change anything. Also what happened to final kill killcam? I haven’t played every game type, but I was hoping it would be in games like Infinity slayer and BTB. Is it even in the game or did they remove it for some reason?

I wish that was in the game, because it really was awesome when first introduced in MW2!

I honestly dont care for it. /: