Why no High Level Brute videos?

Seems like all I see is UNSC players uploading their videos.

If it is a brute player playing, their usually only losing because people post their wins against them and not losses.

Any brute players willing to give any tips?

Channel features mostly Brute/Arby.

> http://www.youtube.com/user/xLimitz6
>
>
> Channel features mostly Brute/Arby.

I don’t mean to create strife here and would like to avoid it, Limitz (this holds no ground on LF, just btw. WP just isn’t the place for it), but I have checked your channel out a few times and only seen one video of you playing Brute (the win against me, but I haven’t been there in a while, so I could be outdated). You’re always Arbiter or someone else. I know this goes against your posting policy, but I know you have some loses against me that you later said were good games, which feature HL Brute play. Also, if you ran across other Brutes that you won against, you could spend more time commentating what you would be doing in their situation if you really don’t want to post any loses. Now, this does not fix the problem of it being from the camera’s perspective, but you do not currently have anything Brute-related on your channel otherwise. That’s just my take.

@Lock
Limitz is going to be your best bet for a HL Brute player in 2s to watch since there aren’t many notable Brute players that play 2v2 and Limitz is the only Brute player with a channel.

My first 5-6 videos are all brute videos. And honestly he’d be learning from the best. My brute in 2v2 is in a league of its own, I created the brute Meta of 2s. Everyone who runs cutter brute is running the strategies livinoffstate and i created.

> My first 5-6 videos are all brute videos. And honestly he’d be learning from the best. My brute in 2v2 is in a league of its own, I created the brute Meta of 2s. Everyone who runs cutter brute is running the strategies livinoffstate and i created.

how long have you been playing brute for?

> > My first 5-6 videos are all brute videos. And honestly he’d be learning from the best. My brute in 2v2 is in a league of its own, I created the brute Meta of 2s. Everyone who runs cutter brute is running the strategies livinoffstate and i created.
>
> how long have you been playing brute for?

I have no idea, but I have roughly 5 k games played with the brute.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> My first 5-6 videos are all brute videos. And honestly he’d be learning from the best. My brute in 2v2 is in a league of its own, I created the brute Meta of 2s. Everyone who runs cutter brute is running the strategies livinoffstate and i created.

Oh my god just -Yoink- off already.

Brute------> temple 1st brute rush ---------> double summits ---------> derp derp derp.

umm what? lol

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > > My first 5-6 videos are all brute videos. And honestly he’d be learning from the best. My brute in 2v2 is in a league of its own, I created the brute Meta of 2s. Everyone who runs cutter brute is running the strategies livinoffstate and i created.
> >
> > how long have you been playing brute for?
>
> I have no idea, but I have roughly 5 k games played with the brute.

that’s awesome, yeah i’ve been playing with him for 90% of my games so far… what are some other leaders you use? I’ve been practicing with cutter but haven’t done good with him yet

I play all leaders a fair amount but am mostly known for my covenant play. I use to play forge in teams and anders in ones. Cutter in 2v2 is easy its basically just builds

> I play all leaders a fair amount but am mostly known for my covenant play. I use to play forge in teams and anders in ones. Cutter in 2v2 is easy its basically just builds

Cool, yeah amoung my friends im known to be the covy player of the bunch as well. I can play forge but i have so far liked how versatile cutter seems to be… any members on here that play as cutter and might have videos on you tube like your channel?

> > I play all leaders a fair amount but am mostly known for my covenant play. I use to play forge in teams and anders in ones. Cutter in 2v2 is easy its basically just builds
>
> Cool, yeah amoung my friends im known to be the covy player of the bunch as well. I can play forge but i have so far liked how versatile cutter seems to be… any members on here that play as cutter and might have videos on you tube like your channel?

I personally think Anders is more versatile than Cutter, but for Cutter check out Kihz channel, for Anders look at Elysium or bb2010

> I play all leaders a fair amount but am mostly known for my covenant play. I use to play forge in teams and anders in ones. Cutter in 2v2 is easy its basically just builds

Just builds you say?

I distinctly remember a game of 2s you played with Cutter where you got 25min PT without losing your expo. I think it’s a whole lot more than that.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXeUksXxBP4&list=UUYdHOqb3Uw5gwlH5ta_wrwQ&index=6&feature=plcp
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6fcVBkAi0o&list=UUYdHOqb3Uw5gwlH5ta_wrwQ&index=5&feature=plcp
>
> I am assuming as an arbiter you’re suppose to build no units while untouched right quick? LOL trash.

rofl you’re massively negative vs my double covy and you make vids of some of your only wins? where is the 6 minute roflstomp we had against you on docks or the other 5 games we played that day? If you wern’t -Yoink!- you would’ve been able to tell that I was feeding kihz back into the game. I guess that concept was a little difficult for your tiny brute grinding brain to comprehend. just stick to derp derp derp temple 1st derp derp derp brutes derp derp derp double summit derp derp derp lose.

> >

Quick2Kill for halowars Council President…

you probably never see any high level brute videos because the majority of brute strategy is all the same, rush early, hit summits, and if its teams then they usually have a unsc buddy who rolls in with tanks. Not much worth making a video over for the majority of brute matches and those are also the normal wins for brutes.

> you probably never see any high level brute videos because the majority of brute strategy is all the same, rush early, hit summits, and if its teams then they usually have a unsc buddy who rolls in with tanks. Not much worth making a video over for the majority of brute matches and those are also the normal wins for brutes.

lol using your logic and generally speaking:

Arbiter players use grunt rushes early and just their arbiter, then maybe switch to air.

prophet players usually use just the prophet then maybe air.

ander’s players almost always hog rush, same could be said with a lot of other UNSC players

> you probably never see any high level brute videos because the majority of brute strategy is all the same, rush early, hit summits, and if its teams then they usually have a unsc buddy who rolls in with tanks. Not much worth making a video over for the majority of brute matches and those are also the normal wins for brutes.

ever played 1v1 ?

You know i dont klacka. Im sure there are plenty of possible exceptions but everyone knows that is basic brute strategy