Why no custom emblems?

It has always been a thing for me and my friends to create an emblem that’s original and special in our own way. Halo 5 comes out without it, and I wish there was a reason for it. Call Of Duty does a good job with this, as you can have something on your playercard, yet you can still have your own emblems. It breaks my heart knowing that it could possibly never return.

Allow me to sum up.

Because y’all couldn’t behave yourselves.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> Allow me to sum up.

Precisely.
I don’t need a 12 year old with a racist emblem.

“It breaks my heart knowing that it could possibly never return.” lol

I suppose you’re right, regarding Black Ops 2 emblems. Can’t imagine something that isn’t appropriate at all being in a Halo game.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> Allow me to sum up.

So once again the rotten eggs ruin things for EVERYONE? :frowning:
Sidebar: Why do we have to have four numbers/letters in our service tags now? I wanted to have USA but now I have to have USA1. Not the worst thing, but annoyance for sure.

Well the more items there are to unlock, the longer completionist’s will be on the game.

I hope you understand that I mean Halo’s custom emblems, that were in every main game since Halo 2.

> 2533274913088112;9:
> I hope you understand that I mean Halo’s custom emblems, that were in every main game since Halo 2.

I do. And my point still stands. You could make all sorts of inappropriate things with preset emblems.

I just wish I could still make a blank emblem. There’s nothing offensive about that. Back in the H2/H3 days, I’d pick the alternate view of the 7th column emblem, which left you with no emblem. I always thought emblems were dumb and didn’t want one. I still don’t, but we don’t have the option to hide it anymore.

> 2533274913088112;9:
> I hope you understand that I mean Halo’s custom emblems, that were in every main game since Halo 2.

I made two smiley faces/frogs kissing. Not really innapropriate but I thought it was cute

It’s just a shame, as it was a tradition for me to make the same emblem that I have kept for years in the previous games. Yet again, there will always be someone that ruins it for everybody else. Why couldn’t they do something like Blam!, to make sure that it doesn’t come to that?

Because 343 would rather make you pay for emblems with actual money or through grinding their game than give you a list of emblems.

It also affects clans because the only armour/ emblem everyone is guaranteed to have is recruit.

343 clearly hates customization.

They gutted out all customization in the MCC and release Halo 5 with a neutered version of the Halo 4 customization. I’m sure by Halo 6 emblems will be removed altogether and we’ll be back to Halo CE customization.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> Allow me to sum up.

/thread

I never saw any one with an inappropriate emblem in past halo games with what we were able to do before and would it even matter cause of the types of things people say over the mic any way and people were offended by emblems.

> 2533274962122285;18:
> I never saw any one with an inappropriate emblem in past halo games with what we were able to do before and would it even matter cause of the types of things people say over the mic any way and people were offended by emblems.

Really? Never ever?

You must be the luckiest Halo player ever then.

> 2533274796457055;2:
> Allow me to sum up.

I think you must’ve been the only person to see an inappropriate emblem on Halo, because I’ve never seen one. I’m sure most people would have to admit they haven’t seen any. You got any examples of one you saw?