Why no BR start?

I want to be able to start with a battle rifle instead of the AR

It add to the competition.

In which mode? I would agree with you in slayer or other small team games, but not Warzone. The AR makes the beginning of Warzone pretty exciting. But even if they don’t change it in slayer the mag is pretty effective.

obviously not in warzone…
but i feel the lack of br start in arena… specifically slayer, team arena, and FFA, is very odd.

I’m not saying the whole playlist, but maybe half AR half BR, would make it feel h2-3ish.

100% would add more competitiveness.

> 2607664605692830;4:
> obviously not in warzone…
> but i feel the lack of br start in arena… specifically slayer, team arena, and FFA, is very odd.
>
> I’m not saying the whole playlist, but maybe half AR half BR, would make it feel h2-3ish.
>
> 100% would add more competitiveness.

Hopefully it’s safe to assume as time goes on there is different variations of slayer and such. Halo has typically done that makes it feel fresh and adds different strategies based on what you start with.

I would be ok with occasionally starting with a BR for variety, but I am really enjoying the AR/Pistol start. I never feel overwhelmed by somebody else with a br like past halo games with AR starts. And it feels great to pick up a br off the map and dominate a little with it since everybody else has starting weapons. It definitely adds a nice tier between starting weapons and power weapons.