Why my previous Halo games stats don't appear??

Many years ago I played Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach.
Why my service record doesn’t appear for these games?? My gamer tag used to be Miguelc96.

Take this to the support forums to get your question answered.

Hey OP, when you change your gamer tag your stats remain with your old tag. To sync everything up with your new tag, just open up each game (if you still have access to them) and okay some campaign, matchmaking or a custom game. As long as you are connected to Xbox Live when doing so, everything will sync with your new tag shortly afterwards :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Hey OP, when you change your gamer tag your stats remain with your old tag. To sync everything up with your new tag, just open up each game (if you still have access to them) and okay some campaign, matchmaking or a custom game. As long as you are connected to Xbox Live when doing so, everything will sync with your new tag shortly afterwards :slight_smile:

Was actually going to post about the same issue. Thanks for the answer.

My H3 & ODST stats seem to be lost too, I tried the log in and did the 2 campaigns till the first check points, but nothing showed up yet?

> 2533274839169051;5:
> My H3 & ODST stats seem to be lost too, I tried the log in and did the 2 campaigns till the first check points, but nothing showed up yet?

I’ve given it a day, still nothing and I really don’ t feel like reconnecting in the old 360 again for something that should just be there.