Why must the good die young?!?!

Well Super Fiesta is gone once again and I’m super salty that it still hasn’t made it’s way to customs yet, but I expect it to after we get the rest of the reqs in forge. Still Super Fiesta is the only Arena mode that I myself view as a decent gamemode in Halo 5, everything else is just kinda…meh… to me.I hope 343i brings Super Fiesta to customs sooner than later.

It’ll come back, don’t worry.

Still hoping it comes back. I got nearly all of my weapon commendations finished or to mid level 5 with it.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> Still hoping it comes back. I got nearly all of my weapon commendations finished or to mid level 5 with it.

It is amazing for commendations. I finished all mine fairly quick when it came through the first time.
I hope Action Sack will show up and it’ll be thrown in there.

I don’t mind the MM variation of Super Fiesta, but imagine it in custom games, people who can actually do decent remakes on Halo 5 will have a blast! The MM maps are too small for most game modes and it just makes Halo 5 feel unbalanced even though it really isn’t, it’s far from the most balanced but it could be much worse.