Why Master Chiefs story should not end in Halo 6

I was happy where Halo 4 left off, there were so many questions and I was so eager to play Halo 5, Overall I thought Halo 4 had a great story. The story between chief and Cortana slowly dying made that sudden death of Cortana really sad. and Then Halo 5 comes along with an absolutely terrible and stupid plot, Surprise! Cortana isn’t dead, and Halo 4’s whole story is swept under the rug in the first mission of Halo 5. and 13 of the 15 missions we have to play as these boring, characterless, robot looking power rangers. If Fireteam Osiris is going to take up this much of the campaign they should at least be remotely interesting or likable. Let’s move onto Halo 6 now, After the 3 missions Chief got in Halo 5, 343 decides to end the story of Master Chief. Wow, doesn’t that seem a little disrespectful to Halo as a franchise, Master Chief as one of the most iconic characters in gaming, and especially the fans? Each year they try more to cram their vision of halo down our throats, I’m guessing in about 6 years, Halo won’t be close to what it’s known for, unless something changes along the way. IF Halo 6 earns it’s title, then I won’t mind if they end his story in Halo 7, but Halo 6 is just too early for the lack of screen time he had in Halo 5 IMO.

> 2533274921821201;1:
> I was happy where Halo 4 left off, there were so many questions and I was so eager to play Halo 5, Overall I thought Halo 4 had a great story. The story between chief and Cortana slowly dying made that sudden death of Cortana really sad. and Then Halo 5 comes along with an absolutely terrible and stupid plot, Surprise! Cortana isn’t dead, and Halo 4’s whole story is swept under the rug in the first mission of Halo 5. and 13 of the 15 missions we have to play as these boring, characterless, robot looking power rangers. If Fireteam Osiris is going to take up this much of the campaign they should at least be remotely interesting or likable. Let’s move onto Halo 6 now, After the 3 missions Chief got in Halo 5, 343 decides to end the story of Master Chief. Wow, doesn’t that seem a little disrespectful to Halo as a franchise, Master Chief as one of the most iconic characters in gaming, and especially the fans? Each year they try more to cram their vision of halo down our throats, I’m guessing in about 6 years, Halo won’t be close to what it’s known for, unless something changes along the way. IF Halo 6 earns it’s title, then I won’t mind if they end his story in Halo 7, but Halo 6 is just too early for the lack of screen time he had in Halo 5 IMO.

My guess is this… 343 is trying to “recreate” Halo. Halo CE, you played as a super soldier, did as told. No characterization at all. Not until the books came into play. We then got their backgrounds. In Halo 2, we saw a little more characterization with the Chief. And in Halo 3. It wasn’t until Halo 4, we saw Chief’s “human” side. It reminded us that “we’re not the machine”. In Halo 5, you got Locke. Does as told. Sounds familiar doesn’t it? I mean, according to him, the Demon, Reclaimer, Spartan, is “just another target”. 343 does well with what they do.

Plus, look how similar the stories play out and are told.
Halo: Combat Evolved=Halo 4
Halo 2=Halo 5:Guardians
Halo 3=Halo 6 ?

> 2533274939961451;2:
> > 2533274921821201;1:
> > I was happy where Halo 4 left off, there were so many questions and I was so eager to play Halo 5, Overall I thought Halo 4 had a great story. The story between chief and Cortana slowly dying made that sudden death of Cortana really sad. and Then Halo 5 comes along with an absolutely terrible and stupid plot, Surprise! Cortana isn’t dead, and Halo 4’s whole story is swept under the rug in the first mission of Halo 5. and 13 of the 15 missions we have to play as these boring, characterless, robot looking power rangers. If Fireteam Osiris is going to take up this much of the campaign they should at least be remotely interesting or likable. Let’s move onto Halo 6 now, After the 3 missions Chief got in Halo 5, 343 decides to end the story of Master Chief. Wow, doesn’t that seem a little disrespectful to Halo as a franchise, Master Chief as one of the most iconic characters in gaming, and especially the fans? Each year they try more to cram their vision of halo down our throats, I’m guessing in about 6 years, Halo won’t be close to what it’s known for, unless something changes along the way. IF Halo 6 earns it’s title, then I won’t mind if they end his story in Halo 7, but Halo 6 is just too early for the lack of screen time he had in Halo 5 IMO.
>
>
> My guess is this… 343 is trying to “recreate” Halo. Halo CE, you played as a super soldier, did as told. No characterization at all. Not until the books came into play. We then got their backgrounds. In Halo 2, we saw a little more characterization with the Chief. And in Halo 3. It wasn’t until Halo 4, we saw Chief’s “human” side. It reminded us that “we’re not the machine”. In Halo 5, you got Locke. Does as told. Sounds familiar doesn’t it? I mean, according to him, the Demon, Reclaimer, Spartan, is “just another target”. 343 does well with what they do.
>
> Plus, look how similar the stories play out and are told.
> Halo: Combat Evolved=Halo 4
> Halo 2=Halo 5:Guardians
> Halo 3=Halo 6 ?

The difference between Halo 2 and Halo 5 is that Halo 2 actually earned a cliffhanger, Halo 5’s ending felt like it should’ve been the climax

> 2533274921821201;3:
> > 2533274939961451;2:
> > > 2533274921821201;1:
> > > I was happy where Halo 4 left off, there were so many questions and I was so eager to play Halo 5, Overall I thought Halo 4 had a great story. The story between chief and Cortana slowly dying made that sudden death of Cortana really sad. and Then Halo 5 comes along with an absolutely terrible and stupid plot, Surprise! Cortana isn’t dead, and Halo 4’s whole story is swept under the rug in the first mission of Halo 5. and 13 of the 15 missions we have to play as these boring, characterless, robot looking power rangers. If Fireteam Osiris is going to take up this much of the campaign they should at least be remotely interesting or likable. Let’s move onto Halo 6 now, After the 3 missions Chief got in Halo 5, 343 decides to end the story of Master Chief. Wow, doesn’t that seem a little disrespectful to Halo as a franchise, Master Chief as one of the most iconic characters in gaming, and especially the fans? Each year they try more to cram their vision of halo down our throats, I’m guessing in about 6 years, Halo won’t be close to what it’s known for, unless something changes along the way. IF Halo 6 earns it’s title, then I won’t mind if they end his story in Halo 7, but Halo 6 is just too early for the lack of screen time he had in Halo 5 IMO.
> >
> >
> > My guess is this… 343 is trying to “recreate” Halo. Halo CE, you played as a super soldier, did as told. No characterization at all. Not until the books came into play. We then got their backgrounds. In Halo 2, we saw a little more characterization with the Chief. And in Halo 3. It wasn’t until Halo 4, we saw Chief’s “human” side. It reminded us that “we’re not the machine”. In Halo 5, you got Locke. Does as told. Sounds familiar doesn’t it? I mean, according to him, the Demon, Reclaimer, Spartan, is “just another target”. 343 does well with what they do.
> > Plus, look how similar the stories play out and are told.
> > Halo: Combat Evolved=Halo 4
> > Halo 2=Halo 5:Guardians
> > Halo 3=Halo 6 ?
>
>
> The difference between Halo 2 and Halo 5 is that Halo 2 actually earned a cliffhanger, Halo 5’s ending felt like it should’ve been the climax

Ummm cortana is working with the Promethean now, something happening with the rings, and the whole war is brewing feeling at the end total doesn’t feel like a cliffhanger

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533274921821201;3:
> > > 2533274939961451;2:
> > > > 2533274921821201;1:
> > > > I was happy where Halo 4 left off, there were so many questions and I was so eager to play Halo 5, Overall I thought Halo 4 had a great story. The story between chief and Cortana slowly dying made that sudden death of Cortana really sad. and Then Halo 5 comes along with an absolutely terrible and stupid plot, Surprise! Cortana isn’t dead, and Halo 4’s whole story is swept under the rug in the first mission of Halo 5. and 13 of the 15 missions we have to play as these boring, characterless, robot looking power rangers. If Fireteam Osiris is going to take up this much of the campaign they should at least be remotely interesting or likable. Let’s move onto Halo 6 now, After the 3 missions Chief got in Halo 5, 343 decides to end the story of Master Chief. Wow, doesn’t that seem a little disrespectful to Halo as a franchise, Master Chief as one of the most iconic characters in gaming, and especially the fans? Each year they try more to cram their vision of halo down our throats, I’m guessing in about 6 years, Halo won’t be close to what it’s known for, unless something changes along the way. IF Halo 6 earns it’s title, then I won’t mind if they end his story in Halo 7, but Halo 6 is just too early for the lack of screen time he had in Halo 5 IMO.
> > >
> > >
> > > My guess is this… 343 is trying to “recreate” Halo. Halo CE, you played as a super soldier, did as told. No characterization at all. Not until the books came into play. We then got their backgrounds. In Halo 2, we saw a little more characterization with the Chief. And in Halo 3. It wasn’t until Halo 4, we saw Chief’s “human” side. It reminded us that “we’re not the machine”. In Halo 5, you got Locke. Does as told. Sounds familiar doesn’t it? I mean, according to him, the Demon, Reclaimer, Spartan, is “just another target”. 343 does well with what they do.
> > > Plus, look how similar the stories play out and are told.
> > > Halo: Combat Evolved=Halo 4
> > > Halo 2=Halo 5:Guardians
> > > Halo 3=Halo 6 ?
> >
> >
> > The difference between Halo 2 and Halo 5 is that Halo 2 actually earned a cliffhanger, Halo 5’s ending felt like it should’ve been the climax
>
>
> Ummm cortana is working with the Promethean now, something happening with the rings, and the whole war is brewing feeling at the end total doesn’t feel like a cliffhanger

Then I guess you could say Halo 2 didn’t have a cliffhanger, because the gravemind was still alive and the ark was Stg. Johnson’s and Arbiters next planned stop.
You see? just because the ending is setting up the next game doesn’t take away the fact that it leaves you on a loose thread.