Why make things that are only offered in the US?

Hi.

I live in Japan.
I like HALO, but the contents of HALO are not deployed in Japan.

HALO 5 was a dubbed, but HALO WARS 2 is not a dubbed.
Comics, novels, and toys are also not deployed.
As a result of this, only about one tenth of the HALO REACH era there are no Japanese fans left.

I think that 343 industries and Microsoft should make efforts to increase HALO and Xbox fans to the whole world.
I would like to play the fire team raven, but surely the opportunity will not come.

I live in India Xbox is not even popular here that why I want a Xbox version

Fireteam Raven will have a worldwide release (obviously limited to arcades). The business they announced it for simply has limited exclusivity in North America only, and they have yet to finalise other arcade locations. Japan has a lot of arcades, so I imagine 343 will want to get it over there. As for the rest of your problem, well, Xbox has never had much success in Japan. The 360 only sold around 1.5 million by 2011, and that was when Microsoft was actually trying to get exclusives that would appeal to a wider Japanese audience. Retailers in Japan even stopped stocking it, which doesn’t give them much motivation to try. Maybe if they can get this game into arcades over there Halo will find some more success in Japan but we’ll have to wait and see.

> 2533274796998339;1:
> Hi.
>
> I live in Japan.
> I like HALO, but the contents of HALO are not deployed in Japan.
>
> HALO 5 was a dubbed, but HALO WARS 2 is not a dubbed.
> Comics, novels, and toys are also not deployed.
> As a result of this, only about one tenth of the HALO REACH era there are no Japanese fans left.
>
> I think that 343 industries and Microsoft should make efforts to increase HALO and Xbox fans to the whole world.
> I would like to play the fire team raven, but surely the opportunity will not come.

This is a shame, as Japan has a huge gaming culture.
I can understand if sales aren’t great, that MS wouldn’t push to have items actually stocked there.
But I’m sure it would be good to at least have the games all available dubbed in Japanese - and then to be able to purchase them online.

Because MURICA that’s why!!!

In all seriousness, they totally should let other nations have this arcade game 'cause more Halo fans to entertain, and more money for 343 am I right?

Japan makes some of the best games in the world, and 8 of my top 10 favorite games of all time are Japanese games.
I wish Microsoft had a bigger connection with Japan. I would love to see more Japanese games on Xbox, and seeing Japan’s take on Halo (kind of like with Halo Legends).

I’m sorry @PEPORA, I hope Fireteam Raven gets released near you and you get to play it.
( T_T)

The moment one appears in the UK I’m going to play it, unless it’s in London, never going back there because that’ll cost me a bomb just to play an arcade game.

> 2535435793645693;5:
> In all seriousness, they totally should let other nations have this arcade game 'cause more Halo fans to entertain, and more money for 343 am I right?

They are going to expand outside of the US in a few months, it#s just the initial release that’s exclusive to D&B

Japan seems to be one of the few places left with widespread arcades, so I hope you get your wish OP

How about switzerland, germany, netherlands? Are they going to get anything because as far as I know there are very few arcades in that region, especially switzerland.

> 2533274796998339;1:
> Hi.
>
> I live in Japan.
> I like HALO, but the contents of HALO are not deployed in Japan.
>
> HALO 5 was a dubbed, but HALO WARS 2 is not a dubbed.
> Comics, novels, and toys are also not deployed.
> As a result of this, only about one tenth of the HALO REACH era there are no Japanese fans left.
>
> I think that 343 industries and Microsoft should make efforts to increase HALO and Xbox fans to the whole world.
> I would like to play the fire team raven, but surely the opportunity will not come.

Well, Sony is a Japanese company, while Xbox is more American. Naturally, the PS has more dominance than Xbox. The same story basically applies to Portugal, where I live in. Like you, I feel it’s like being in hell, or a world where Halo doesn’t exist. You can still request a Halo novel like I did, but you would have to basically know how to speak English fluently to understand. Luckily, I was able to learn English and I now use it like if it’s my native language, just like Portuguese, so it’s not a problem for me.