why make a game and remove game types

you better not do this on halo 4

> you better not do this on halo 4

Keep in mind, one reason why they removed it was the make room for Halo 4 on the servers.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > you better not do this on halo 4
>
> Keep in mind, one reason why they removed it was the make room for Halo 4 on the servers.

SO you’re going to seriously going to try to get me to believe that they couldn’t ask Microsoft (i.e. Daddy) for more servers?

Or that maybe Microsoft (of all companies) is running out of servers to run things on?

Or is your argument somehow going to prove that a 500mb (max) playlist is somehow preventing Halo 4 from uploading onto servers that hold several terabytes pof programming???

They gave us a B.S. excuse, and expect us to believe that of all companies in the world, Microsoft couldn’t just crap out more server space?

It’s a B.S. excuse.

343 knows it.

And by the fury raging on these Forums, the Halo Community knows as well.

But my whole argument hinges on the fact that 343 might give a -Yoink- about their Gaming public. Which they don’t.

Nope, they don’t care unless someone stays within the rules and posts an opinion contrary to their “world-view” of Halo.

Then once someone disagrees with them, they simply ban them and block their posts. They systematically ignore the approval/disapproval of the majority voice of their Community, and they pretend and try to lie about how it’s been “overwhelmingly approved” by the Community, when the very vote that they posted says the exact opposite.

Way to be like Communist China, 343.

> > you better not do this on halo 4
>
> Keep in mind, one reason why they removed it was the make room for Halo 4 on the servers.

This a legit fact or is this something you made up?

> > > you better not do this on halo 4
> >
> > Keep in mind, one reason why they removed it was the make room for Halo 4 on the servers.
>
> This a legit fact or is this something you made up?

Something he made up, they were removed to make sure people could find games quicker when the next game (Halo 4) is the main focus and when Reach has a population of something like Halo 3’s.

> > > > you better not do this on halo 4
> > >
> > > Keep in mind, one reason why they removed it was the make room for Halo 4 on the servers.
> >
> > This a legit fact or is this something you made up?
>
> Something he made up, they were removed to make sure people could find games quicker when the next game (Halo 4) is the main focus and when Reach has a population of something like Halo 3’s.

They should have done that a few weeks before halo 4 was released not a few months, I just recently bought dlc’s to enjoy halo reach a few more months, because I got tired of reach default maps, and the community one as well… find games faster in halo 4,are kidding me? I payed for something I won’t be able to play?! Unbelievable,and you defend them…