Why it DOES matter that 343i changed the Elit

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Many people are ignoring what is actually wrong with the design of the Elites in Halo 4, saying that it’s just artistic interpretation and that the only reason some people don’t like it is because it’s different. I’ve made an infographic to try and explain this to you guys.
http://www.abload.de/img/haloelitetinfographic4rro3.jpg
You have permission to use this infographic when ever you want, in fact I encourage it. Please spread the word.

I want 343 to notice that they made a mistake and just saying it doesn’t matter isn’t going to help.

If you don’t care about Halo’s canon or consistency then please do not say this doesn’t matter because it doesn’t affect gameplay. Halo is more than just a game for me, and i dont have a Life because the only thing in my life IS Halo. If you don’t care that they look different in Halo 4 then why should you care if 343 changes their appearance to fall more in line with established canon before the game comes out?

Grunts topics are annoying! New Team, New ART Direction!

No offense but you’ve spammed this before haven’t you?

I think more of the issue lies with Grunts, not the Elites.

I for one have no problem with our split jaw aliens wearing new armor. Come on people, post human-covie war ring a bell? No? Glasslands? The end of Halo 3?

I am disapoint :frowning:

Not funny.

This is you “Hehehe i got an idea. im going to still this guys thread word for word, but then change the word Grunts, to Elites. hahah im so funny.”
plagorism.

Why complaing just because they update the models of characters. I mean if they didnt you’d be complaining that they didn’t change them.There’s just no pleasing you guys.

you misspelled “Elite”…forgot the “E”

Not sure if OP is trolling, or just spamming again.

> Not sure if OP is troll, or just spamming again.

he is making fun of the person who made the same exact thread, word for word. but instead he said Elites not Grunts. If you look at the tiny writing at the bottom he says that Grunt threads are stupid.

my advice, report and move on

um, skin is the only prob…if it was black…i would be ok

> > Not sure if OP is troll, or just spamming again.
>
> he is making fun of the person who made the same exact thread, word for word. but instead he said Elites not Grunts. If you look at the tiny writing at the bottom he says that Grunt threads are stupid.
>
> my advice, report and move on

Ah, well that’s what I get for not sleeping.

Reported and moving on.