Why isn't there a Scarab Assault gametype yet

GET ON IT BOYOS

1 team defends scarab, it can be piloted
1 team tries to destroy it with a bomb

dats it pretty much

Second this. And bring back the H3 hornet so I can drop off teammates on top of it.

I can see this being similar to the mission from HW2 where Douglas takes the scarab.
One team pushes up the hill to grab the scarab, while the defenders defend 2 separate routes leading up to it. Sounds fun.

that would be awesome to see hopefully it would be a large player count like 8v8 or 12vs12

I would enjoy this very much.

Maybe have it with similarities to Halo Reach’s Invasion mode where one team are elites. Or perhaps this is the next evolutional step for warzone?

You could also shoot the legs to make the scarab collapse so you can board it from the ground.

> 2533274833309866;1:
> GET ON IT BOYOS
>
> 1 team defends scarab, it can be piloted
> 1 team tries to destroy it with a bomb
>
> dats it pretty much

Dude you read my mind. I was just going to post something like this, it’s a great idea. Have it be a big team battle mode on large scaled maps. Make them controllable to where one player controls where the scarab goes. And have the attacking team start off with some vehicles for trasport to the scarab.

or another similar game mode where 1 team defends an elephant while the other attacks. both part of the same game mode. been trying to make one like this in 5, the elephant won’t stay welded togeather

> 2533274808797218;5:
> I would enjoy this very much.
>
> Maybe have it with similarities to Halo Reach’s Invasion mode where one team are elites. Or perhaps this is the next evolutional step for warzone?
>
> You could also shoot the legs to make the scarab collapse so you can board it from the ground.

I was thinking something like that would be cool, having a large scale invasion mode. Something like classic battlefronts command posts that both teams constantly fight over. Ai infantry and vehicles, large player counts and super units on both sides.

Yes ! being able to hijack and drive a scarab, especially in the campaign ! that would be awesome !

It would be awesome, 12v12 sounds perfect to me on a large scale map!

Much better Assault gametype than what Warzone usually has.

> 2535460843083983;11:
> Much better Assault gametype than what Warzone usually has.

Yeah taking down a moving, shooting fortress does sound like a lot of fun. I really like the idea!

I love this idea. I hope they have maps large enough to support a moving Scarab or a Forge World. Maybe he maps can be tailored only for this game type idk, but it’d be a blast. Have a 1 guy pilot, 1 man the main Cannon and the other the man the turret. The other players will be on defense doing whatever they must to prevent the enemy from a successful infiltration.

Listen to the man 343, get ON IT!