Why isn't the team arena matching?

There is no match at all when the search option is expanded.
I am so frustrated that I want to play the rules competitively but I can’t play the game.
Do you have regional isolation?

I feel your pain. Regional Isolation is huge in Halo. If you play at 6pm in your time, but it is 8am in US, well you aint gonna find a match

Have you tried the DUO/SOLO TEAM ARENA? I find those ones have better luck.

> 2533274962782816;1:
> There is no match at all when the search option is expanded.
> I am so frustrated that I want to play the rules competitively but I can’t play the game.
> Do you have regional isolation?

That’s just Halo 5 man, I suffer with it too, I just resort to Single/Duo Team arena , quick play or slayer if I am having trouble finding games.

I’m from the UK if that is of any useful information.

> 2535420621739202;3:
> Have you tried the DUO/SOLO TEAM ARENA? I find those ones have better luck.

DUO/SOLO TEAM ARENA did not match up either.
I want to form a party of 4 people and play team arena, but I can’t find 4 people to play against…

Unfortunately depending on when you play you’ll have a hard time finding people to match up with and depending on where you live too. I’m in the US so I don’t have too many issues but even I can’t find matches at certain times. Not sure much can be done except playing at a different time than you normally do (if you can) since population isn’t as high as it once was.

> 2533274796134964;6:
> Unfortunately depending on when you play you’ll have a hard time finding people to match up with and depending on where you live too. I’m in the US so I don’t have too many issues but even I can’t find matches at certain times. Not sure much can be done except playing at a different time than you normally do (if you can) since population isn’t as high as it once was.

I’m jealous of North American players.
Matching is really dead in Japan at night time…

Most of the players are doing solo/duo queue, try that playlist, especially if you yourself are solo queue’ing

> 2533274962782816;7:
> > 2533274796134964;6:
> > Unfortunately depending on when you play you’ll have a hard time finding people to match up with and depending on where you live too. I’m in the US so I don’t have too many issues but even I can’t find matches at certain times. Not sure much can be done except playing at a different time than you normally do (if you can) since population isn’t as high as it once was.
>
> “Japan”

That is your problem.

> 2533274883108544;9:
> > 2533274962782816;7:
> > > 2533274796134964;6:
> > > Unfortunately depending on when you play you’ll have a hard time finding people to match up with and depending on where you live too. I’m in the US so I don’t have too many issues but even I can’t find matches at certain times. Not sure much can be done except playing at a different time than you normally do (if you can) since population isn’t as high as it once was.
> >
> > “Japan”
>
> That is your problem.

It’s just too unfortunate that you can’t play Halo multiplayer just because you’re in Japan.
We should be able to match up fairly.

> 2533274962782816;10:
> > 2533274883108544;9:
> > > 2533274962782816;7:
> > > > 2533274796134964;6:
> > > > Unfortunately depending on when you play you’ll have a hard time finding people to match up with and depending on where you live too. I’m in the US so I don’t have too many issues but even I can’t find matches at certain times. Not sure much can be done except playing at a different time than you normally do (if you can) since population isn’t as high as it once was.
> > >
> > > “Japan”
> >
> > That is your problem.
>
> It’s just too unfortunate that you can’t play Halo multiplayer just because you’re in Japan.
> We should be able to match up fairly.

I agree, but I don’t think the Halo 5 matchmaking will let you find a game if the ping is above 200 or 300?

Which makes sense because that experience would just be frustrating anyway,

I understand that as long as you’re in Japan, you won’t be able to match.
It’s really frustrating.