Why isn't Team Snipers in Halo 5?

This is the same problem as in The MCC… It took them like almost a year before they added Team Snipers, everyone but 343 knows that it’s a popular playlist. Plus in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach and even in Halo 4 (a game that they made) Snipers had it’s own playlist and many people played it.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Because you touch yourself at night.

If you were selling a product that had new features… wouldn’t you want to show that off first. it’ll come soon, you know it, like you said it is a very popular gametype. its definitely in my top 5. but i’m anxious to play warzone and breakout first… and to be honest. i probably won’t touch multiplayer until i finish campaign on legendary.

> 2533274830513360;2:
> Because you touch yourself at night.

Or because you don’t know how to snipe…

Seriously! I have yet to see halo title launch with team snipers. This and many other game modes come in as post launch playlists.

Next people will complain that there is no action sack in halo wars 2 launch.

I get that everyone’s dispointed with the launch play lists but they’ve said they’re going to start small and build outwards. Team snipers will get its own play list eventually, as will objective etc.

> 2533274830733064;3:
> If you were selling a product that had new features… wouldn’t you want to show that off first. it’ll come soon, you know it, like you said it is a very popular gametype. its definitely in my top 5. but i’m anxious to play warzone and breakout first… and to be honest. i probably won’t touch multiplayer until i finish campaign on legendary.

You got some valid points there but hey Swat is there so they should add snipes too.

> 2533274832607597;6:
> I get that everyone’s dispointed with the launch play lists but they’ve said they’re going to start small and build outwards. Team snipers will get its own play list eventually, as will objective etc.

They better add it faster than they did on The MCC…

> 2533274832607597;6:
> I get that everyone’s dispointed with the launch play lists but they’ve said they’re going to start small and build outwards. Team snipers will get its own play list eventually, as will objective etc.

They need to start big while the population is high, God forbid some how the pop takes a steep decline, then they start analyzing the playlists when people have already left in mass. By the time they started adding playlists to H4, people were packing their bags. I don’t think it will happen again, but it always could.

> 2533274821174589;9:
> > 2533274832607597;6:
> > I get that everyone’s dispointed with the launch play lists but they’ve said they’re going to start small and build outwards. Team snipers will get its own play list eventually, as will objective etc.
>
>
> They need to start big while the population is high, God forbid some how the pop takes a steep decline, then they start analyzing the playlists when people have already left in mass. By the time they started adding playlists to H4, people were packing their bags. I don’t think it will happen again, but it always could.

This^

> 2533274821174589;9:
> > 2533274832607597;6:
> > I get that everyone’s dispointed with the launch play lists but they’ve said they’re going to start small and build outwards. Team snipers will get its own play list eventually, as will objective etc.
>
>
> They need to start big while the population is high, God forbid some how the pop takes a steep decline, then they start analyzing the playlists when people have already left in mass. By the time they started adding playlists to H4, people were packing their bags. I don’t think it will happen again, but it always could.

Yeah, that means give Team Slayer 10 maps instead of 6, they know it’s always popular in Halo and COD so why not just give it all the arena maps available. 6 is going to get stale quick

Thought I read that it will be added shortly after launch. I was never into team snipers but I know that a ton of people love it.

> 2533274821174589;9:
> > 2533274832607597;6:
>
>

I agree with you. They have a new game mode introduced, regardless of what other playlists are available, people are going to try it. If it turns out to be good, people will keep playing, if it doesn’t… then at least the other playlists wont be limited to other things people don’t want to play.

> 2535460393372730;11:
> > 2533274821174589;9:
> > > 2533274832607597;6:
> > > I get that everyone’s dispointed with the launch play lists but they’ve said they’re going to start small and build outwards. Team snipers will get its own play list eventually, as will objective etc.
> >
> >
> > They need to start big while the population is high, God forbid some how the pop takes a steep decline, then they start analyzing the playlists when people have already left in mass. By the time they started adding playlists to H4, people were packing their bags. I don’t think it will happen again, but it always could.
>
>
> Yeah, that means give Team Slayer 10 maps instead of 6, they know it’s always popular in Halo and COD so why not just give it all the arena maps available. 6 is going to get stale quick

Yeah I don’t get it. Look at Warzone, I was hyped that we have 3 more WZ maps to be revealed. Even though we do, those 3 extra maps aren’t added to the standard Warzone playlist, but to the variant, and vice versa for the variant playlist. Why split them up?

It’s stupid if team snipers isn’t in halo 5 because then how will noobs or little kids that are new to halo be able to snip? And when I say snip I am talking about sniper rifles, and yes I understand you can no scope with it(which I love doing) but still they will need help on learning to aim before trying to no scope.

> 2535418896982909;1:
> This is the same problem as in The MCC… It took them like almost a year before they added Team Snipers, everyone but 343 knows that it’s a popular playlist. Plus in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach and even in Halo 4 (a game that they made) Snipers had it’s own playlist and many people played it.

Why give something so poplar at the start when they can just hold it over are heads and keep us coming back waiting for it… I love snipers, but I think I can wait to play it with all the other options they’re giving on day 1

They haven’t added the GT in yet same as Forge coming to December most of the GT’s will be added in the future because of all the bugs, lores, and leaks into the GT or something they want to make sure the games perfect

It will be a weekend playlist just wait

Because they’d play better on BTB maps, though not impossible on some of the current Arena maps. Warzone maps are non-Forgeable and too large without added boundaries.

… And weekend rotation playlists!

Definitely wish it was there on launch. Team snipers is my jam. But it’ll be added in the rotation. And hopefully have enough population to add it permanently.