Why isn't Regicide Party Size = 1?

Six of us, two with guests, plus me and another random. The Random quit about half-way through as the others were team-playing. I was shooting one, and he backed up behind a corner, so his screen-mate could come out and finish me off (Classic bait and switch). If they were playing it straight, the second guy would have assassinated the first.

Even if they are not playing as a team, screen-sharing means they get extra intel on who is where.

Even if not a guest situation, players in a party-chat can call out “croucher with a Sword under the ramp.”

The bad thing is, Team Regicide was taken away, which was a level field.

Because, its a social playlist. Not a place for any real “fairness”

Party size of one means you can never play it with friends unless you are in custom games… Also this restriction would result in a decent drop in population in the playlist.

I love seeing guests in the playlist - free noob kills for me.

Regicide is pretty unbalanced anyway; not really a hardcore competitive playlist.

> Regicide is pretty unbalanced anyway; not really a hardcore competitive playlist.

Wait… but it’s ranked, I mean it’s social, no it’s ranked. Until they get it straight in H5 (and they better) just deal with it or don’t play it.

Except I want to get the Commendation, so I feel that pairing up is just wrong.

OBTW - had a game where a player went in with a guest. Guest had Zero kills and guess who won?* (Hint: the person who could look at the bottom of the screen and see where a defenseless player was waiting to be assassinated would be a good guess)

*Complaint filed

> Because, its a social playlist. Not a place for any real “fairness”
>
> Party size of one means you can never play it with friends unless you are in custom games… Also this restriction would result in a decent drop in population in the playlist.

Then you can do like we do, and play Rumble Pit - which does not have a Commendation tied to it…

Oh, and we ENJOY killing our friends. Big laughs.