Why isn't oddball in matchmaking

Oddball is one of my favorite modes in halo
So when i see it as a custom mode i think how hard is it to bring this to team arena
All you need to do is take assault maps and remove the deliver areas and add scoreing to the ball carrier
This is something we need

I want king of the hill and oddball back more than infection

> 2533274803562826;2:
> I want king of the hill and oddball back more than infection

I want all three back.

> 2533274803562826;2:
> I want king of the hill and oddball back more than infection

Me too and it is so stupid when people keep asking for infection even though it was confirmed

The ball delivery areas don’t even need to be removed! I set up an Oddball gamemode yesterday and tried it out, and it required no changes to the maps. I’d love to see Oddball in matchmaking too, as would 99% of people who responded to this poll. I’d take it over Assault in Team Arena any day, but wouldn’t mind seeing it as a weekly social either.

I want oddball and koth in matchmaking so bad it hurts. But for some reason the simplest things take forever for 343 to do

Yeah… KOTH and Oddball absolutely should be in Halo 5. I’ve loved the game, but those are glaring gametypes missing from what has been a part of this franchise for years… and the same old games do start to get stale after a while.

Also… COMMENDATIONS FOR ASSAULT AND GRIFBALL!!! Please.

Oddball and KotH have been in halo since day 1. And have never not been in halo multiplayer until 5. They need to put these into matchmaking ASAP.

Have team slayer its own playlist

Then have arena be basically Team Objective with

CTF
Oddball
KotH
Assualt
Strongholds

Thats my suggestion. Oh and have oddball be in FFA as well. And KotH