Why Isn't Halowars involved 343?

Am I the only one to think that halo wars should be involved in this MCC? It was one of my favorite games of all time! Please 343 bring halowars!

It is called the MASTER CHEIF COLLECT not, “the mismatch halo games that people want to play again on the xbox one”

It has no place in the collection. For one it isn’t part of the Master Chief’s story, and it’s an entirely different game genre. Switching between different main series games can already be pretty jarring, imagine suddenly swapping to an RTS.

Yeah you guys are right, halowars was nothing to do with halo sorry wrong thread.

just wait for halo wars 2 but as people already said it has nothing to do with master chief

> 2535445434452001;4:
> Yeah you guys are right, halowars was nothing to do with halo sorry wrong thread.

Wait what?! My friend Halo wars has ALOT to do with Halo! Especially for the story arc. It is Halo :slight_smile: it’s just not apropiate for this collection. I do want a Halo Wars 2 though…

> 2533274868062286;2:
> It is called the MASTER CHEIF COLLECT not, “the mismatch halo games that people want to play again on the xbox one”

HAAA! For real Doe