Why isn't doubles a ranked playlist?

Title.

I miss all the old play lists that used to exist :frowning:

> 2535434981033996;1:
> Title.
>
> I miss all the old play lists that used to exist :frowning:

It’s confirmed that they’ll make it ranked by next season on top of that they are making dev made maps for the gamemode

At least there is a doubles playlist at all. Im still wishing for that team snipers to make a return

> 2533274974695300;2:
> > 2535434981033996;1:
> > Title.
> >
> > I miss all the old play lists that used to exist :frowning:
>
>
> It’s confirmed that they’ll make it ranked by next season on top of that they are making dev made maps for the gamemode

That’s awesome to hear!

Do you have a link to that announcement?

Thats what I wonder

Why does everything have to be ranked??

> 2535406767508659;6:
> Why does everything have to be ranked??

Because being challenged is fun. Wanting to climb a ladder is fun. There has always been ranked doubles.

> 2535434981033996;4:
> > 2533274974695300;2:
> > > 2535434981033996;1:
> > > Title.
> > >
> > > I miss all the old play lists that used to exist :frowning:
> >
> >
> > It’s confirmed that they’ll make it ranked by next season on top of that they are making dev made maps for the gamemode
>
>
> That’s awesome to hear!
>
> Do you have a link to that announcement?

This is for the dev made maps. I don’t have one for the switch to ranked but I think you can find information on that somewhere on waypoint

> 2533274794684102;3:
> At least there is a doubles playlist at all. Im still wishing for that team snipers to make a return

That would be cool. Just call the playlist Snipers and add team snipers, team shottysnipers, and shottysnipers mythic

> 2535434981033996;4:
> > 2533274974695300;2:
> > > 2535434981033996;1:
> > > Title.
> > >
> > > I miss all the old play lists that used to exist :frowning:
> >
> >
> > It’s confirmed that they’ll make it ranked by next season on top of that they are making dev made maps for the gamemode
>
>
> That’s awesome to hear!
>
> Do you have a link to that announcement?

To my knowledge, all they said is that they are “looking into it” with regards to making it ranked. Which is, obviously, GREAT to hear 9 months after launch when we only just got what appears to be a permanent doubles playlist in a HALO game. That was sarcasm, by the way. Hopefully, it won’t take them 6 more months to “look into it.”