Why isn’t Halo 5 optimized for Series X?

But why tho?

Because Halo 5 is not an active title for 343i. They are currently working on MCC and Infinite and cannot dedicate another team to create an optimized version for Series X. It’s weird the latest title is not the active one, I know, but it makes sense for them to dedicate more time to fixing and further enhancing MCC than it does to mess with H5. Though, there are many things in H5 I wish they hadn’t touched a few years ago…

> 2533274824050480;2:
> Because Halo 5 is not an active title for 343i. They are currently working on MCC and Infinite and cannot dedicate another team to create an optimized version for Series X. It’s weird the latest title is not the active one, I know, but it makes sense for them to dedicate more time to fixing and further enhancing MCC than it does to mess with H5. Though, there are many things in H5 I wish they hadn’t touched a few years ago…

Yeah, they screwed up the BR and warzone leveling up reqs and then gave up on everything.

Most likely due to their focus is on Halo Infinite & updating MCC

Why would they? 5 is a dying game and with a sequel coming out in 2 months which will reduce player numbers even more