Why is your spartan here?

Everything is canon in halo 5. So that includes you. What is your back story? Why does your spartan look the way he/she does? Spartans specialty? (Maybe mechanized infantry so they operate heavy ground vehicles, aircraft pilot, eod and demolitions, scout reconnaissance or sniper, squad commander etc). The back story of my spartan is that he was a deep sea diver. His mission was to uncover the secrets of the lost city of Atlantis. After a horrible mission failure, he was demoted to the guy that wishes all the other spartans and odst’s good luck before they jump. You know, the guy that just kinda waves his arms telling them to jump? That guy. But Now he’s back with a vengeance. He’s Ready to tame some unsc infinity strange in the wargames training program. His goal: discover the magic that is Atlantis.

E1: wow the back stories are powerful with this one. My back story is put to shame from all these responses and me I’m reading almost every response. Some of you guys need to have novels for your spartans lol. Mine included tbh. The technology of Atlantis rivals that of the fore runners.

My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.

> 2533274977583745;2:
> My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.

How did you guys figure this out

my spartan is super saiyan god spartan thats the best at everything, that is until the fire nation attacked (now renamed to the covenant). they stole my power with their flux capacitor, and i’ve been on the hunt to find that flux capacitor ever since day 1 of the attack. unfortunately, i could not do this by myself. the augmentations used for the spartan 2 program was actually my DNA. i figured with more mes, we’d be able to take care of the covies easy. only problem is that the majority of the candidates were not able to handle it, and either died or were disabled beyond use. those that did survive did not have the full potential as me, so a suit of armor had to be made. even with that, they are still not operating at even 1% efficiency. since these suits were designed and made by me (if you’re curious on how i build the suits i peeled my own skin off and layered it to make the armor, with a layer of my muscles under it to enhance their strength, and pieces of my brain to allow the user to control the armor without dying) i figured i may as well wear it as well. i should also mention that cortana was actually born from my cloned brain, not dr.halsey’s. of course, the AI chip could not handle the entire brain without being fried, so only 1% of the brain was actually used. to this day I still haven’t found the flux capacitor.

> 2533274977583745;2:
> My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.

Joshua G-217, Glad to see another Spartan III, albeit mines a Gamma lol

My Spartans name is Inigo Montoya, an Elite killed his father.

Master Chark is a failed SII with the stolen memories of an ODST who fought on Reach as a member of Noble Team, rescued by a UNSC cloak and dagger operations ship to fight his haunted surviving clone Crawl equipped with an army of insurrectionists and a Forerunner artifact that drains vital strength from humans. Spoiler alert, he wins.
Chark is then swept into the ranks of the Infinity to rehabilitate and under go SIV augmentation and training, obligated to embark search and rescue missions.

> 2533274806967348;6:
> My Spartans name is Inigo Montoya, an Elite killed his father.

What will you say when you meet this elite?

> 2533274871929668;5:
> > 2533274977583745;2:
> > My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.
>
>
> Joshua G-217, Glad to see another Spartan III, albeit mines a Gamma lol

Hell yeah! Spartan-III master race!

> 2533274960629970;3:
> > 2533274977583745;2:
> > My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.
>
>
> How did you guys figure this out

What do you mean?

My Spartan, named Everett, grew up on Reach in the city of New Alexandria. He was 17 when the Covenant attacked Reach, and he and his family barely escaped the planet after missile batteries activated by a member of Noble team disabled the Covenant’s weaponry. Grateful to be alive, and since they had no age restrictions, Everett joined the ranks of the ODSTs and fought in the Battle of Earth (Halo 3). After the end of the Human-Covenant war, he volunteered to join the Spartan IV program and was present on Infinity during both of its trips to Requiem. He specializes in stealth and infiltration, and is often sent on reconnaissance missions.

Edit: When off duty, Everett also serves as a game master for D&D sessions on Infinity.

> 2533274977583745;10:
> > 2533274960629970;3:
> > > 2533274977583745;2:
> > > My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.
> >
> >
> > How did you guys figure this out
>
>
> What do you mean?

How are you guys fiding out you back story of your spartan

hmmm…

my spartan is a cosplayer that got lost lookng for donuts?

> 2533274960629970;12:
> > 2533274977583745;10:
> > > 2533274960629970;3:
> > > > 2533274977583745;2:
> > > > My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.
> > >
> > >
> > > How did you guys figure this out
> >
> >
> > What do you mean?
>
>
> How are you guys fiding out you back story of your spartan

you have to log into any device with an internet connction and perform an internet search on the phrase " using your imagination."

My Spartan as in my head-canon is quite… weird.
Mara-713 isn’t actually any of the Spartans. She’s one of the members of an earlier Program that was dated few hundred years earlier than Spartan-II. The humans back then had discovered some Forerunner stuff and they used it on few participants, where they were almost like genetically experimenting and growing them in tanks.
They used on 713 that tech that later turned out to be a digitalized soul… so basically something similar to an Ancilla but inside the mind and not to connect it. It has some pros and cons and it also feels like a second personality inside.
Due some events 713 got frozen in Cryo until UNSC re-discovered her. Luckily she didn’t end up in an ONI–Yoink-, because they learned she can interact with Forerunner tech, even unintentionally, so eventually they took her to UNSC Infinity. First just as an asset for the eggheads, but after they learned the Spartan Program is quite similar, they given her the modified MJOLRNIR armor (modified to fit, as she is shorter, etc.) and basically they made her a Spartan-IV.
She is part of the Fireteam Crimson… well, she is sole member.
So, currently she’s on Infinity under Commander Palmer and Lasky.

> 2533274855279867;14:
> > 2533274960629970;12:
> > > 2533274977583745;10:
> > > > 2533274960629970;3:
> > > > > 2533274977583745;2:
> > > > > My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > How did you guys figure this out
> > >
> > >
> > > What do you mean?
> >
> >
> > How are you guys fiding out you back story of your spartan
>
>
> you have to log into any device with an internet connction and perform an internet search on the phrase " using your imagination."

Use your imagination.
Did you never ever did think about a back story when you created Noble Six?
Hell, Noble Six was great character to create and then play as… and then Spartan Ops… Damn good times. :smiley:

> 2533274815938300;8:
> > 2533274806967348;6:
> > My Spartans name is Inigo Montoya, an Elite killed his father.
>
>
> What will you say when you meet this elite?

“You killed my Father”

“No, I am your father!”

> 2533274855279867;14:
> > 2533274960629970;12:
> > > 2533274977583745;10:
> > > > 2533274960629970;3:
> > > > > 2533274977583745;2:
> > > > > My Spartan, Riley-A182(main mp account), is a Spartan-III that was pulled from Alpha Company. And the reason for him and his Fireteam are on Infinity was because they were training the Spartan-IVs onboard the ship. But in my own head-canon, they left Infinity about two months after Spartan Ops… so technically they aren’t there for the events of Halo 5.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > How did you guys figure this out
> > >
> > >
> > > What do you mean?
> >
> >
> > How are you guys fiding out you back story of your spartan
>
>
> you have to log into any device with an internet connction and perform an internet search on the phrase " using your imagination."

There is no better way to respond than this

Name: James- 065
Class: Spartan II
Home World: Harvest
Job: Operator
Service Records/Mission History: CLASSIFIED

> 2533274815938300;8:
> > 2533274806967348;6:
> > My Spartans name is Inigo Montoya, an Elite killed his father.
>
>
> What will you say when you meet this elite?

When he meets this Elite, he will say:
“My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!”