Why is Waypoint's Halo 3 stat page so terrible?

I just don’t understand. The only stats I can see for Halo 3 anymore are my total kills and highest rank. Last year Waypoint at least had k/d but now I see that even thats gone. Why can’t we have a stat page for Halo 3 like Bungie used to have? Somehow its possible for 343 to provide complete stats for Reach and 4 but not give us -Yoink- for Halo 3. And since the total kills still update they ARE receiving the stats, they just won’t take the time to put them on here. Compared to all the other things 343 has going on this is relatively minor but still, just another example of this studio doing a half -Yoink- job.

I’m gonna have to agree with you. They should at least give us total deaths, so that I can use math to find my K/D.

guess halo 3 is a thing of the past now, huh?

> 2533274829339976;2:
> I’m gonna have to agree with you. They should at least give us total deaths, so that I can use math to find my K/D.

That’s what I’m saying. I think they should just copy what Bungie had and give us medal stats along with rank and social/ranked k/d. At the bare minimum they should at least tell us the number of deaths we’ve had; the fact that they won’t do that just shows how lazy and incompetent 343 can be.

> 2625759425619671;3:
> guess halo 3 is a thing of the past now, huh?

So is Reach, but that doesn’t stop 343 from providing decent stats for it.