Why is Warzone Turbo gone?

Warzone Turbo was easily the funnest mode on Halo 5, which makes me wonder why it is no longer playable. Players could use all of their REQS they they are too scared to waste at any other time. It was just all out fun warfare that everyone enjoyed, so it doesn’t make since why 343 would get rid of it. Even the business side makes no sense. People were more willing to spend money on REQ packs because they knew they would be able to use them. Getting rid of Warzone Turbo was just a “colossal failure” and 343 needs to bring it back as a permanent game mode.

100% agree

It was definitely my favorite game mode. Every time it came back I played the hell out of and every time it leaves I go back to barely playing halo 5.

I hate it. When everyone has crazy power weapons and vehicles, then no one has crazy power weapons and vehicles.

Agreed, want it back.

343 does not want you REQ-less before Firefight hits!

Maybe.

Its a special event, if it was permanent it would get stale.

> 2614366390834061;6:
> 343 does not want you REQ-less before Firefight hits!
>
> Maybe.

Nah, if anything if they made you use all your REQs in turbo people might buy REQ’s for firefight.

Maybe the fact that it only comes around occasionally is what makes it so fun. I don’t know about you but I’d get bored of the mode if I could play it all the time. Making it an occasional weekend playlist gives people something to be excited about

Yeah I’d like to see it as a perniment playlist

> 2533274982539711;9:
> Maybe the fact that it only comes around occasionally is what makes it so fun. I don’t know about you but I’d get bored of the mode if I could play it all the time. Making it an occasional weekend playlist gives people something to be excited about

If they keep it as just a weekend playlist, they need to make it happen more often. I’ve only seen for like 2-3 weekends before.

1. Like Neprex said, the game type only coming around occasionally may be what makes it so fun.

2. If they make it permanent, they run the risk of being seen as greedy. Remember all the threads when Turbo first launched, calling it a scam? They likely want to prevent those kinds of accusations.

> 2533274807537946;12:
> 1. Like Neprex said, the game type only coming around occasionally may be what makes it so fun.
>
> 2. If they make it permanent, they run the risk of being seen as greedy. Remember all the threads when Turbo first launched, calling it a scam? They likely want to prevent those kinds of accusations.

Yeah, it allows me not to blow threw all my REQs and I can kinda agree with the second point seeing the community in this state.

> 2535406272231884;13:
> > 2533274807537946;12:
> > 1. Like Neprex said, the game type only coming around occasionally may be what makes it so fun.
> >
> > 2. If they make it permanent, they run the risk of being seen as greedy. Remember all the threads when Turbo first launched, calling it a scam? They likely want to prevent those kinds of accusations.
>
>
> Yeah, it allows me not to blow threw all my REQs and I can kinda agree with the second point seeing the community in this state.

What’s the point in having REQs if you don’t use them?

yeah, bring warzone turbo permant!

What I think it needs to be, is a permanent weekend playlist. Give folks a few days to save up reqs, or earn points.

It was terrible to me. Plasma pistol HEAVEN for others. It ruined my KD kinda. I’m kind of a KD OCD person :frowning:

> 2533274803493024;4:
> I hate it. When everyone has crazy power weapons and vehicles, then no one has crazy power weapons and vehicles.

Exactly this.

Also, I loathe fighting against five Banshee Ultras as soon as I clear out my home base.

because God wanted

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

t was definitely my favorite game mode. Every time it came back I played the hell out of and every time it leaves I go back to barely playing halo 5.