Why is Warzone Assault NOT Forgeable?

For real. Just need some hills (aka Bases, or add the WZ Bases to forge, either or at this point), some spawns, REQ stations. No Ai. (not that I remember any marines in WZA, and if there is it’s not necessary for forging the map) and a label for the core and we can make our own core, or just have the WZ Core added to forge. Doing this can really help with the map pool and get people to play it more. And possibly play it in customs would help the mode, spitballing ideas here. Also, side mode; Warzone Infection Survival - Kill the Infected to Earn Req Levels to Get Guns (Maybe stick to loadout weapons or it get to op, unless there are more than 24 players (if it was at 50 ho boi), but the req level to get said loadout weapon will cost the player, maybe 8 Starting infected [maybe more] with Alpha Traits with Sheilds at 200% and infection sword, while normal Infected are at 50% and have the Relic Sword, infected can sprint, stopping power off for them), and play that on assault maps. Also. WHY CANT WE HAVE LARGER CUSTOM GAME LOBBY SIZES!?

There was a better series of quotes I had on this, but a quick search of Tom French’s twitter gave me this

> Yeh. We looked at it a while back. The amount of memory overhead for Forging on those maps isn’t feasible.

Maybe in a the next Halo installment we could see something like this though

> 2533274813317074;2:
> There was a better series of quotes I had on this, but a quick search of Tom French’s twitter gave me this
>
>
> > Yeh. We looked at it a while back. The amount of memory overhead for Forging on those maps isn’t feasible.
>
> Maybe in a the next Halo installment we could see something like this though

Really? the stuff I brought up seemed very minimal in space; The Req Station, Label so hills to be bases, and a label for the core.

You don’t even need the core label! Just an explosive to set the score to 1000 when destroyed, set spawns, and a label to set boundaries as bases, since we could just spawn in with our reqs.