Why is this?

That people can’t be patient? I understand it is abnormal to go this long with no info.
Just wait, there are plenty of opportunitys for info to be released. Beleive me, i’m dieing for new info, but we arent going to get any by complaining about the situation.

If everyone was patient there would be no need for any info… we are the halo community! we are all unique, we love our halo.
Some love it more than others and have a strong passion for it, so a little info would be nice :slight_smile: thank you and have a nice day

> If everyone was patient there would be no need for any info… we are the halo community! we are all unique, we love our halo.
> Some love it more than others and have a strong passion for it, so a little info would be nice :slight_smile: thank you and have a nice day

Agreed

most likely because MW3 did the same thing. no one was actually confirmed MW3 even though it had like 6 months before the holidays and mw3 wasnt even announced and hackers leaked info and so finally they released info. but when they got the game and played it was a shame. Skyrim sold more. and you dont even want to know how many returned mw3. and so people dont want to wait for Halo 4 to find out it might be a huge flop.

Personally i believe they should keep the SP completely silent except they should have done one Campaign trailer for the super bowl like what halo 3 did. then for the time being no info leak for the SP and just info on MM so we know if 343 is going in the right direction or not. Its best we get a beta that all can access so we can all play and find glitches and they should have everything usable instead of wanting to hide it because they want it to be a surprise and insted the surprise sucks. like Beast mode for GOW3. talk about a Yoink! killer.