Why is this game fun sometimes but horrible most?

Let me explain.
so during the daytime today, I hit 2 unfrigs on warzone pretty much every game was a core destruction and it was a ton of fun.

now at nighttime, I’m getting stressed out by what seems to be onyx and champions tryharding there pants off in the social gamemode. wtf?
I dont understand how during the day its so fun, but after all the british people go to bed it becomes a chore and frustrating game

Hahahahahahhhhahahahahah, pretty sure Brits and Americans got nothing to do with it dude.

That pretty much any shooter, gotta deal, or play something else during those hours.

Murica is #1

So you only have fun when the other team sucks? I think I see the problem.

> 2533274869875453;2:
> Hahahahahahhhhahahahahah, pretty sure Brits and Americans got nothing to do with it dude.

When I play with british people the connection is good. But americans always pull host thats why they are #1 on all of the leaderboards. Americans dont connect to europeam servers, I have to connect to theres, which means they have lower ping every game.

Just because the other team wins doesn’t mean they are champion ranked and trying super hard. I’m sure the teams that you’re destroying in the daytime think you’re try hard, when really you’re just playing the game. No such thing as try hards