Why is this forum even here?

I mean there isn’t any real info about the game besides a CG trailer, so we don’t know anything therefore can’t really comment…should this forum even exist?

Of course. Where else are we supposed to speculate?

Well everyone talks about what they want to see or don’t wanna see in H4. But you are right, most of these discussions are probably pointless. Sprint or no sprint or similar discussions have unfortunately been decided a long time ago.

It’s essentially just speculation at this point, but there should be info soon.

Really, I’m seeing more threads about other Halo games in here than Halo 4.

> I mean there isn’t any real info about the game besides a CG trailer, so we don’t know anything therefore can’t really comment…should this forum even exist?

Is your ignorance really that thick?

> > I mean there isn’t any real info about the game besides a CG trailer, so we don’t know anything therefore can’t really comment…should this forum even exist?
>
> Is your ignorance really that thick?

Leave him be, not every one understands why put up a whole forum board for a game that isn’t even released, it isn’t that he’s ignorant.

> > I mean there isn’t any real info about the game besides a CG trailer, so we don’t know anything therefore can’t really comment…should this forum even exist?
>
> Is your ignorance really that thick?

It’s just my opinion. I don’t see a need for speculation when we have basically no tangible information.

> > > I mean there isn’t any real info about the game besides a CG trailer, so we don’t know anything therefore can’t really comment…should this forum even exist?
> >
> > Is your ignorance really that thick?
>
> It’s just my opinion. I don’t see a need for speculation when we have basically no tangible information.

It’s still fun to speculate, even if we have no real information.

I’ve wondered the exact opposite. We no there will be a Halo 5 and 6 so there may as well be forums for those.

The point of this Forum is to discuss everything Halo. If you don’t like It, why bother coming here?

I really think that it’s here so 343i can see what we as the community wants. I know a bunch of people here say that it is too late to do anything about Halo 4 but I do not think that is completely true. I think the campaign is probably not going to change but that does not mean that the multiplayer cannot change. Or that forge, or firefight cannot change. They have plenty of time to change those things. I think some people are acting like the game has already gone gold or something. And also if they didn’t have the forum then people would be posting stuff about Halo 4 speculation in other areas and we would complain about not having a Halo 4 forum.

I like conjuring up theories.

Speculation? Theories? The majority of the topics in this sub-forum are ordering 343 how to make the game.

Short answer? Way easier to keep all this stuff contained in one area instead of trying to decide where on the board it goes. This is a win/win for everyone. :slight_smile:

If you cross your fingers and pray to 343 they may release a trailer for H4 on Christmas. Besides the game comes out next year, so there is plenty of time from then til now for stuff to be released, it shouldn’t matter if they have only released a concept trailer of a teaser.
This forum is here so that people can help give 343 more feedback as to what the fans want to see.