Why is this community against weighted rewards?

When I say weighted rewards I mean: The rewards you get based off of team performance.

Warzone
The winning barely gets any more RP if any as far as I can tell. This community shuts down the thought of having any type of cumulative win bonus of any kind whether is RP or EXP related. Quick and efficient wins are treated with less because, “The game didn’t take very long”, um…what??? So I(and my team) quickly and effectively took out the opposing team and we get rewarded less. This doesn’t make any sense to me, yet we are ok with it!!!

Arena
Winning quickly in this spectrum of the game is just laughable. I played a game yesterday where my team went 5-0 in Breakout against a mix of Onyx and Diamond players and I didn’t even get 600RP! Yet, this community doesn’t want a consecutive win bonus or a tiered bonus based on your rank and the rank of your opponents because the second someone brings anything of the sort they are called Egotistical Elitists. Why should anyone feel OK with the same reward as someone who not only does less work but does it less effectively?

My question is why? Why is this community OK with getting the same payouts you would for a loss in a victory(Warzone)? Why is this community OK with a Champion getting the same reward as a Bronze1? It is slowly eating my insides as to what could be the cause for the bulk of this community being OK with this special snowflake mentality!

I feel as though I am on the point of a mental break attempting to calmly discuss these things on the forums but find it would be easier breaking down a wall with my forehead.

It’s not a bad idea to give a little extra to the winning team. They should also do what was done in Reach and give rewards to people for repeatedly finishing games…the banhammer doesn’t work that would probly work better.

Was thinking the same earlier, it seems to be show up, dont quit and you’ll get your reward. I like the idea of a consecutive win bonus but only for arena.

To be honest, basing your CSR, ELO, Skill level, ranking, whatever, on your team winning or losing in stupid. All personal ranking should be based on personal performance.

Is the community really against this? I haven’t really seen anything to suggest anyone things this is an inherently bad idea.

> 2533274856723140;4:
> To be honest, basing your CSR, ELO, Skill level, ranking, whatever, on your team winning or losing in stupid. All personal ranking should be based on personal performance.

Even if that was the case, don’t you think a person with a skill of 10 should be rewarded better than a person with a skill of 1? (10 being good, 1 being bad)

> 2533274827167643;5:
> Is the community really against this? I haven’t really seen anything to suggest anyone things this is an inherently bad idea.

This post will be lost in the sea of threads of lesser problems. I have suggested this before and it has not seen the light of day. But until something is done, I will continue to get on the forums and push my opinion.

Most people on these forums and probably in general don’t really want a game that really rewards you for doing well, they want a game that treats you like you’re doing well even when you aren’t. Sad but true.

> 2533274824485044;6:
> > 2533274856723140;4:
> > To be honest, basing your CSR, ELO, Skill level, ranking, whatever, on your team winning or losing in stupid. All personal ranking should be based on personal performance.
>
>
> Even if that was the case, don’t you think a person with a skill of 10 should be rewarded better than a person with a skill of 1? (10 being good, 1 being bad)

No we all paid for the game. Im saying if your team wins, you get a little extra req. And like in reach, if you complete so many games in a row, you get a little extra. Instead of the banhammer that is more obnoxious than helpfull, reward the people who actually play

> 2533274818508074;2:
> It’s not a bad idea to give a little extra to the winning team. They should also do what was done in Reach and give rewards to people for repeatedly finishing games…the banhammer doesn’t work that would probly work better.

Such a saddening thing that people need rewards for repeatedly finishing games.
Not disagreeing, it certainly helps, but still something that makes me think.

They should reward full participation without quiting, not just winning. Not all of us have a bunch of friends who can win 10 games in a row.

> 2533274824485044;6:
> > 2533274856723140;4:
> > To be honest, basing your CSR, ELO, Skill level, ranking, whatever, on your team winning or losing in stupid. All personal ranking should be based on personal performance.
>
>
> Even if that was the case, don’t you think a person with a skill of 10 should be rewarded better than a person with a skill of 1? (10 being good, 1 being bad)

That’s exactly what I’m saying, but getting to the skill of 10, or staying low with a skill of 1, should be based on how well or bad you do, not based on how many times you were carried or how many times you got stuck with bad teammates.

If anything, rank should be based off KDA and KDR, and Objective points in objective modes (ie Flag graps, defenses, caps, etc). Any sort of “winning streak” should be based on if you were MVP, not if your team won.

> 2533274856723140;12:
> > 2533274824485044;6:
> > > 2533274856723140;4:
> > > To be honest, basing your CSR, ELO, Skill level, ranking, whatever, on your team winning or losing in stupid. All personal ranking should be based on personal performance.
> >
> >
> > Even if that was the case, don’t you think a person with a skill of 10 should be rewarded better than a person with a skill of 1? (10 being good, 1 being bad)
>
>
> That’s exactly what I’m saying, but getting to the skill of 10, or staying low with a skill of 1, should be based on how well or bad you do, not based on how many times you were carried or how many times you got stuck with bad teammates.
>
> If anything, rank should be based off KDA and KDR, and Objective points in objective modes (ie Flag graps, defenses, caps, etc). Any sort of “winning streak” should be based on if you were MVP, not if your team won.

I can see your side, and I agree to extent. At least it would be a start in the right direction in my opinion.

> 2533274818508074;9:
> > 2533274824485044;6:
> > > 2533274856723140;4:
> > > To be honest, basing your CSR, ELO, Skill level, ranking, whatever, on your team winning or losing in stupid. All personal ranking should be based on personal performance.
> >
> >
> > Even if that was the case, don’t you think a person with a skill of 10 should be rewarded better than a person with a skill of 1? (10 being good, 1 being bad)
>
>
> No we all paid for the game. Im saying if your team wins, you get a little extra req. And like in reach, if you complete so many games in a row, you get a little extra. Instead of the banhammer that is more obnoxious than helpfull, reward the people who actually play

I agree 95% haha. I truly believe if you are more skilled and carry your team most of the time, you should get a small boost in either EXP or RP.