Why is this an issue?!?!?!?

seriously you are complaining about a pack that I earned with reqs in 3 days. Why are we so worried about this when there are still others issues like spawning and joining in progress. “It will become worse” how!!! You CAN EARN THEM EASILY making it so everyone should get it. Stop sitting on your -Yoinks!- and play the game if you have an issue with this req.

Because some other people don’t have time to sit down and play for 3 days. We have lives.

You Cleary don’t get it, and since the reasons it’s bad have been explained more than a few times in more than a few threads you don’t want to get it, or maybe just have a different opinion which is also fine

> 2535445555605570;2:
> Because some other people don’t have time to sit down and play for 3 days. We have lives.

I played for 3 days as much as I could before I couldn’t find any more games and only managed to get 50,000 points

I started selling my reqs to get the pack but it obviously was taking a while.

> 2533274927393863;1:
> Stop sitting on your -Yoinks!- and play the game

You want us to play it while standing up? Are you working for Nintendo or something?

Its not a problem, but forums attract people who have problems, real or otherwise.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535445555605570;2:
> Because some other people don’t have time to sit down and play for 3 days. We have lives.

So I have no life because I played on a weekend…retard

> 2533274904158628;5:
> > 2533274927393863;1:
> > Stop sitting on your -Yoinks!- and play the game
>
>
> You want us to play it while standing up? Are you working for Nintendo or something?

You know what I meant do not be dumb