why is there still a MM ban

so you’re saying that when i get all my team mates quitting out or getting a ridiculously bad map ( hemorrhage snipes any one ?) i have to sit there and die a lot or just not play or else i get banned WTF kind of logic is this 343 please get rid of this idiotic system. or at least just end the game when more than 1 person on each team quits out

Anyone else feel this way ?

To be banned you have to be on a quitting spree. If your team quits every single time you might want to consider going in with friends.

The ban is only 15 minutes anyway. Geez.

i get that its short but the bottom line is im quitting after everyone else does and im getting punished for it its ridiculous and no one i have plays this game. your undercutting the real issue and that is that the mm ban is just flat out dumb

> i get that its short but the bottom line is im quitting after everyone else does and im getting punished for it its ridiculous and no one i have plays this game. your undercutting the real issue and that is that the mm ban is just flat out dumb

You’re getting penalized because you’re quitting. You have an option to try and wait out the match. I’ve seen people on their own come back and win the game. It’s your own fault.

The ban is there for people who quit out initially, like the people that left you.

Now, a simple fix to this would be to not have the ban effect someone if they are the last player on their team. It doesn’t matter though.

Do you really think 343i will bother pouring resources into updating the ban system at this point?

If you don’t have any friends, find some. Go into matchmaking with your mic on. Or just play another game, like Mass Effect 3.

umm no i dont want to sit there trying to 1v4 id rather just end it and move on i dont quit alot in fact i only quit 3 games in a hours time and still got the ban, ill even take a loss i just dont want to get stuck in a full length slayer game getting spawn trapped the whole time it doesnt make for a fun time also i seriously doubt it would take any effort at all to disable the system, its a one man ten minuet fix.

> umm no i dont want to sit there trying to 1v4 id rather just end it and move on i dont quit alot in fact i only quit 3 games in a hours time and still got the ban, ill even take a loss i just dont want to get stuck in a full length slayer game getting spawn trapped the whole time it doesnt make for a fun time also i seriously doubt it would take any effort at all to disable the system, its a one man ten minuet fix.

Um… I see you have no knowledge on how these things work…

The ban system is made up of lines of codes, not a bunch of on/off switches. It is not a “10 minute fix.”

And plenty of other people do it; don’t see why you can’t.

I get that there needs to be a penalty for quitting, and it is only a 15 minute ban, but could we get rid of ban probation? Since thursday my games haven’t been going well. On friday I dropped from a game and got banned because of it. Today the same thing happened. I did not quit, I simply dropped from the game. Why does ban probation have to last for half a week or more?

I CANNOT get a better internet connection, so could we please lose the probationary period?