why is there no Promethean slayer?

covenant slayer slayer keeps coming up as a play list, loads of fun love it to come up every once and a while but why isnt there a promethean slayer game type that pops up? i mean sure they are kind of broken weapons but still its more for the theme than anything.

and i know its lame but i kind of liked the halo 4 promethean pistol. why not get a variant of that? with the little shot gun effect thing. like maulers. why not the sandbox is massive anyway. whatever.

Hmm would be a nice add on for sure.

I would play that.

Eh I can see all the tracking weapons getting annoying quick. I’d rather just stick to the regular.

Would be a nice help to those who need to finish the weapon commendations, though I think it’ll get annoying after a while.

I would enjoy that. Covenant slayer is one of my favorite playlists, and im sure I would have just as much fun in promethian slayer.

Because the Prometheans weapons range from -Yoinking!- useless to overpowered as hell to god--Yoink!--scattershot-you-just-killed-a-guy-why-not-this-other-guy-can’t-you-stay-consistent-you-piece-of-Yoink-excuse-for-a-god-damn-shotgun?!

> 2533274883849234;7:
> Because the Prometheans weapons range from -Yoinking!- useless to overpowered as hell to god--Yoink!--scattershot-you-just-killed-a-guy-why-not-this-other-guy-can’t-you-stay-consistent-you-piece-of-Yoink-excuse-for-a-god-damn-shotgun?!

Pretty much this lol

There Weapons are just terrible for the most part and very random. The scattershot aka the “lottery Canon” as I call it lol is just so inconsistent it brutal. Boltshot is weak as heck and slow, suppressor is… Just so bad! But hey, the lightrifle isn’t bad so there’s a plus lol

I think the whole Prometheans angle has run its course in Halo. Most people do not like them or very little about them. I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone say they love fighting them either. Personally, I don’t MIND them but I think it’s time to bring bad some old favorites and introduce some new enemies to Halo.

Add it to Action Sack. Can’t be any worse than Prop Hunt.

> 2533274912984822;9:
> Add it to Action Sack. Can’t be any worse than Prop Hunt.

This. Not sure it’s worth dedicating a whole playlist, but it would be a “fun” variant.

> 2533274912984822;9:
> Add it to Action Sack. Can’t be any worse than Prop Hunt.

I’d take it over Prop Hunt without a moments pause.

It would be a nice change for every now and then.

It would be really nice for a change and id really like it since i’m trying to complete my boltshot commendation

I’d like to try it out, it would probably pretty interesting.