Why is there no dog fight mode?

Wouldn’t it be awesome if everyone spawned into a banshee and had an aerial slayer match?

no

> 2533274974235998;2:
> no

Eh, I actually like this idea, but this is very old school battlefront-ish not halo

That would be a lot of fun but I think just an open sky with a bunch of banshees might feel a bit dry after a while it would sort of be like slayer with only default weapons and nothing else, however phaetons would be too slow to be fun, maybe if it was like btb with 4 people on the ground for each team and 4 people in the sky and the people on the ground support the people in the sky with aa turrets or something

> 2535405450804460;4:
> That would be a lot of fun but I think just an open sky with a bunch of banshees might feel a bit dry after a while it would sort of be like slayer with only default weapons and nothing else, however phaetons would be too slow to be fun, maybe if it was like btb with 4 people on the ground for each team and 4 people in the sky and the people on the ground support the people in the sky with aa turrets or something

I think you might be right.

How about not just Banshees’, but Phaetons also for this idea. I would be game for a Dogfight-type playlist.

I would be in! at least for a weekend playlist.

> 2533274912536998;6:
> How about not just Banshees’, but Phaetons also for this idea. I would be game for a Dogfight-type playlist.

how about ctf in space? where you use banshees and falcons and pheatons to attack a certain point to get the flag, while wraiths and gauss hogs are defending their flag.

Make one

> 2535413364534857;9:
> Make one

well thats going to be my next project after avalanche

Dogfight Strongholds

Would this be easy to implement? It seems like it would be pretty simple.

Wouldn’t space battles be so much better. The set up exists in halo reach.