why is there no counter to pv?

What the title says, i know the radar is useful but why did 343 put in pv and have no counter to it except for stealth? I mean isnt there something tht can counter it like active camo or anything cuz if its an early unlock it will be abused unlike how the mlg players hardly used it, right now pv is still the most overpowered armor ability nothing comes close to it

Thoughts?

I know a counter! Radar. Use it, you will know when a PV comes.

PV is its own counter, since it announces itself when someone activates it, it doesn’t last long, and the recharge time is long. In addition, one of the Tactical Packages or Support Upgrades makes the user far less visible on PV, defeating it partially.

Unfortunately the only counter to PV is the Three Stooges eyepoke ability, but that was way too OP’ed in CQB and couldn’t be toned down enough to make the cut.

Wetworks can counter PV …also being better than the person might work as well

> Unfortunately the only counter to PV is the Three Stooges eyepoke ability, but that was way too OP’ed in CQB and couldn’t be toned down enough to make the cut.

Yes

The counter to PV? Why the nerf itself!

Also, Holograms can trick it (the hologram is picked up as a player), can’t see players using AC (i think) and Wetworks minimizes your character silhouette when someone tries to use PV against you.

TBH, nerfed wall hax isn’t that big of deal. Just use your radar, common sense (which isn’t as common anymore), and good situational awareness.

They have already confirmed that hologram is a hard counter for PV.