Why is there lone wolf?

being a halo reach player we all are familiar with the term lone wolf player, why is there lone wolves in halo reach?
leave me your answer below or u can leave a comment why we should lay off the lone wolf players

My reason why I have a problem: lone wolf is for those who hate teaming, those who are completely grumpy and or just don’t like to be with anyone, I love team slayer not because I get team mates, but I get to experience more collaboration with players and I get to train better for the MLG leagues.
Yes I am aware of the mission names and the legend of 117, but this post is mainly of other reasons why people do lonewolf

Lone wolfing is for those whose friends are on next gen or playing cod 24/7 and can’t be bothered trying to make friends with try hards (99% of all mike users)

Because the Master Chief is the ultimate Lone Wolf and lots of players want to be like him. You do understand this from halo lore.

I will lone wolf most of the time in BTB if my friends are offline as Reach is full of newbies, trolls, betrayers and bad players who cant work as a team because A; they don’t have mic to communicate. B: don’t understand basic call outs and C; wouldn’t know how to secure map and power weapon control which is the first and most basic strategy in halo. So why would I bother.

One of my mates lone wolf’s all the time. More often than not gets 50 to 80% of the teams kills and rarely loses. He always takes out the vehicles threatening the team and the enemy sniper and tries to secure power weapons for his team or at least stop the enemy from picking them up. Why wouldn’t you want a guy like that on your side whether he is a lone wolf or not.

I am a “Lone Wolf,” but not for the reasons you describe.

thank you for participating in the pool. All these are good reasons why to be a lone wolf, i do agree some what on the newbies in reach but in halo reach is mostly composed of high rank try hards that play for mlg in halo 4 or such, like me i play reach for practice for mlg in the halo 4 ladders and such, but thank you for commenting

I’m a lone wolf because I have trouble trusting others. Been hurt too many times…

I’m a lone wolf because I’m sick of getting 35 kills in a Swat game and still somehow losing. It’s not about “friends”, it’s about pulling your own weight.

Because I’m better on my own where I don’t got team mates taking my kill when I got a guy at a one shot. Also I don’t need them drawing attention to me. Im the guy that most people hate, I only care about kills, winning or playing the objective is something I don’t do. But that means I don’t help my team out well lone wolfing. I give my team mates covering fire/ I’m their back up.

I played earlier, two kids on our team left, and I was with this one guy. I got 31 kills that round, and he got none. We lost because he kept running into the field of fire.

I sometimes move-up with a team, but ever since my mic broke I’ve been a lone wolf. It IS better to have good players with you instead of lone wolfing, though.

there are many reasons to be a lone wolf for certain parts of a game. if anyone watched the pax east has season 1 finals, losers bracket finals. it was noble black vs clg and heniz (a clg player) found his way into the enemy base and stood there hiding behind a rock waiting for his teammates to give him a signal to engage everyone else. unfortunately for him the strategy didn’t work and he got shot but if it had worked his teammates would have gotten someone weak/one-shot and heinz would have been there to clean up the kill. so some people want to go for this kind of strategy and go for a flank which is completely acceptable. but for someone to be away from their teammates the entire game is unacceptable. another much more simple reason is if someone has a power weapon and wants to rush the enemy base. that seems like a good idea until you consider the fact that if you die with ammo left in the gun then one of your teammates can pick up the weapon and keep it in use.

Mainly because of Noble SIx…even the last mission name’s Lone Wolf.

> 2533274803493024;6:
> I’m a lone wolf because I have trouble trusting others. Been hurt too many times…

You sir gotta play with me if you have trust problems. I am friends with 2 youtubers just because I’m a super trust worthy person. I can keep a secret easily. And I’ll always protect and have my friend’s back

> 2603643534586909;4:
> I am a “Lone Wolf,” but not for the reasons you describe.

Why are you a lone wolf?

> 2533274805140941;7:
> I’m a lone wolf because I’m sick of getting 35 kills in a Swat game and still somehow losing. It’s not about “friends”, it’s about pulling your own weight.

I am like that somewhat. I rarely go lone wolf. But that’s because I play skill search. Wich is playing with people as good as you, so I mainly win my games and make life long friends