Why is there a loading screen in between menus?

Jesus I miss the old halo 2 and halo 3 days. This game severely lack the polish of a flagship title.

I could tell you it probably has something to do with the fact that this game is nearly 60gb while Halo 3 was like roughly 8gb, so there’s a lot more going on … but I don’t think you care. You’re just complaining about … well, good god, anything! An entire thread about about a loading screen? Get outta here.

Go play the texture-popping, no-ending having, “polished” title that is Halo 2 then. You have that now in 1080p 60fps.

> 2533274883669557;2:
> I could tell you it probably has something to do with the fact that this game is nearly 60gb while Halo 3 was like roughly 8gb, so there’s a lot more going on … but I don’t think you care. You’re just complaining about … well, good god, anything! An entire thread about about a loading screen? Get outta here.
>
> Go play the texture-popping, no-ending having, “polished” title that is Halo 2 then. You have that now in 1080p 60fps.

Lol 1080p my butt. This game barely ever hits 1080p.
And this game being 60 gb has nothing to do with anything. Halo 3 was like 8-9 gb, but it also ran on a console 8x weaker. How weak is it? Think about it this way: If you bought a smartphone in the past 2-3 years, it’s most likely more powerful than an Xbox 360.