Why is their Armor Abilities in the 10th anniversary

I was excited when I heard the decision to make the new halo combat evolved 10 anniversary game. The excitement has faded since seeing that there will be armor abilities in this game. I was so excited because I thought finally, we get to go back to original gameplay and not this I couldn’t be a good player without abilities crowd. To redo the game was brilliant but it should have stayed the way it was. Yes improving the graphics is great but the multiplayer should have stayed the same and been true to the original series. I have already pre-ordered the game but seeing this makes me think that Halo has come to an end of what made it great and has been handed over to those that couldn’t play well without armor abilities. It is almost as if the developers have jumped on the band wagon of everyone should be able to win and not let gamers be gamers.

Because it uses Reach’s multiplayer.

Yeah, Anniversary’s 7 maps will play on Reach. So anything and everything that was in Reach, will be in Anniversary’s multiplayer.

> Yeah, Anniversary’s 7 maps will play on Reach. So anything and everything that was in Reach, will be in Anniversary’s multiplayer.

You know that gametype known as “Classic”

There will be a playlist that holds true to Halo 1…

READ before jumping to conclusions from 1 video or screenshot… There will be playlists that have all the settings of Halo 1.

Calm down… have faith!!!

No need to worry. The classic playlist will be getting changes to play more like CE come CE:A. The AA’s are only for other playlists that utilize DLC, at least, this is what I’ve understood.

Armor-abilities are only in multiplayer, campaign plays EXACTLY the same, co-op as well. Stop crying

> Armor-abilities are only in multiplayer, campaign plays EXACTLY the same, co-op as well. Stop crying

They aren’t in the classic playlist which I believe CE:A will be running off of.

they’re still going to have a classic playlist to join so the armor abilities won’t be playable just like it is currently I would assume.

I assume that they will have a playlist called “Halo Anniversary” or something close. But in th that same playlist you can choose Classic or Reach type Slayer. Classic would feature the Halo 1 pistol and no armor abilities etc.

No. there will be 2 different playlists. One for reach gameplay and one for classic.

Yeah what they said!